Google+

Monday, 14 March 2011

CLOSED...Win X Factor Live Tour Tickets

We all spent many a Saturday night cheering on our favourites in the X Factor!  Well, now you have a chance of seeing the contestants perform in the flesh at the X Factor Tour.

You can get to see Matt Cardle, One Direction, Cher and Katie Waissel!  All the big names and all the big tunes of the series performed live on stage.  These tickets are hot property....how would you like to go...for free??

I have a pair of tickets to give away courtesy of Sun buzz magazine for the 2.30pm showing at the O2 arena in North Greenwich, London on Sunday March 20th.  


It's easy to enter, just follow this blog and tell me who you want to see perform!  Be quick, the competition is only open until midday on the16th to ensure I can post the tickets to you.  The prize is for tickets only...and the draw is open to the UK!


*Every effort will be made to get the tickets to the winner in time, but I can not be held responsible for any postal delays.*

15 comments:

  1. Fantastic prize!!! Shame too far for me but will retweet xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I follow
    I backed Matt Cardle from the first audition shown of him so would love to hear him live.
    Great prize!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ann Lipscombe via Facebook "OMG, becky would be beside herself to go as she had friends that went last week and was so jealous, would you mind entering me as not sure how, would love to go and see them all, and I've never been to the O2, keeping fingers, toes everything crossed, how did you manage to get them ?"

    ReplyDelete
  4. I HAVE FOLLOWED YOU!
    i voted for one direction every week and to see them live would actually be AMAZING!! this is such a good prize, aha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would like to enter Wendy, not for myself may I hasten to add!! My niece Renee(Trudy's youngest!)would love to go as she has the hots for Matt Cardle bigtime! I've been trying to wean her off him as he massacred Biffy Clyro's song 'Many of Horror' and I am hoping that seeing him live will put her off him! Cheers, Scott!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing Prize Wendy, would be interesting to see if Michael and Lauren could decide who was going lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hiya I have followed you :)
    I would actually love to win this prize, I have to say i really have loved this years X Factor!!!
    The person i would love to see the most has to be Aiden Grimshaw. This is because i think he has an amazing voice and he really shouldnt have left the competition so early on. Oh and he's gorgeous!!! It really would mean a lot to me if I could win these tickets, Im keeping everything crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm following you!!

    I'd like to see Matt perform and One Direction as I have a not-so-secret Mummy crush on Harry!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm following you, I want to see Matt Cardle my fellow essex person, will have to dig out the white stilettos if I win

    ReplyDelete
  10. @needaphone Wow what a great prize and what a great blog . Thank you x I am following you x

    ReplyDelete
  11. And the winner is........

    Ann Lipscombe! Congratulations! Enjoy the concert!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm following you!!

    I'd like to see Matt perform and One Direction as I have a not-so-secret Mummy crush on Harry!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I HAVE FOLLOWED YOU!
    i voted for one direction every week and to see them live would actually be AMAZING!! this is such a good prize, aha!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...