Google+

Friday 4 March 2011

An Unexpected Gift from a Comment

I'm sure by now, everyone has heard the urban legend of the "Fairy Hob Mother", the mysterious visitor of blogs who reads the comments we leave and who surprises random bloggers with a surprise gift!  Like a modern day virtual Santa, Tooth Fairy and Easter Bunny rolled into one!  I was over the moon to be visited by the lovely, hilariously funny Ian from Appliances Online, who wanted to send me a present!  I'd made a comment on Two Become Four's Reasons to be Cheerful post.  Ian saw my comment and then visited my blog and read about my love of horror films and decided that this would be an ideal book for Inside the Wendy House!
What a fantastic choice and 100% totally right up our 'Nightmare on Elm Street'!!  The forward by Wes Craven has me wanting to read the whole book in one sitting.  Packed with tips and advice, I know I'll be a Zombie Holocaust Survivor when the inevitable happens!

I was thrilled to become a part of this phenomena and totally impressed that a company can take such a keen and caring interest in our blogs and the people behind them!  The lovely folk at Appliances Online are obviously enjoying every moment of this, and are choosing such thoughtful presents for everyone.  It gives me a warm and fuzzy feeling inside :)

If you are ever in the market for new white goods for your home, check out their website.  They have put the customer at the heart of their business, offering free advice, a price match promise, free delivery, 10 day returns guarantee and a connection and recycling service.  They didn't ask me to say any of this by the way...but it sounded too good not to give them a plug!!

If you'd like the chance of maybe becoming the next blogger chosen to receive a special treat leave a comment on this post.  It makes my day when I receive comments on my posts, so not only will it make me happy, it might also make you very happy if you get chosen next!

You never know who might be watching! XXX

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...