Innocent's Veg Pots are the most amazing, quick and easy vegetarian ready meals I've ever come across. The brilliant team at Innocent sent me a box containing six varieties of Veg Pot to try, and I took my role of tester very seriously, tucking into each and every one over the week.
The range of flavours includes:
- Indian Dahl Curry with spicy cauliflower, chickpeas and spinach.
- Thai Coconut Curry with wild rice, edamame beans and lemongrass
- Portuguese Red Pepper Piri Piri with potatoes, bravas, chilli and smoked paprika.
- Moroccan Roasted Veg Tagine with butternut squash, giant couscous and coriander.
- Roasted Aubergine Moussaka with borlotti beans, tomatoes and mint.
- Mexican Sweet Potato Chilli with brown rice, roasted red peppers and smoked paprika.
|Fresh vegetables, grains, sauce and spices!|
Excitingly, to all us vegetarians out there, the entire range of Innocent Veg Pots have been given the Vegetarian Society's stamp of approval and now wear the 'Vegetarian Society Approved' badge with pride! We can be completely confident that they have been manufactured to the highest standards!
I enjoyed all six varieties and was impressed with the depth of flavour. The blend of spices was just right, giving a nice warming flavour to the pots. They taste like real food...not processed! I was impressed with the authentic ingredients and enjoyed the mix of vegetables, wholegrains and pulses in each variety.
My husband definitely fancies the idea of taking them to work to microwave for his lunch as a healthier, more interesting change to his usual cheese sandwich! They have definitely got the Inside the Wendy House seal of approval!!