Google+

Saturday 16 November 2013

What Fred Said ... and a Few Beauties from his Big Sister Too!

Another week has come and gone, with lots of memorable moments in our family chatter.  Here are some of my favourites:

Freddy was thinking very hard before saying:
"I think Ella is my mummy."
I asked him that if that was the case what did that make me.  He thought long and hard again before saying dismissively:
"Oh, You're just some kid!"

Freddy was choking whilst eating an apple.  Ella and Megan went to his aid ready to give him a sharp smack on his back, but he composed himself and said:
"It went into my up-hole and into my brain instead of going into my down-hole and into my throat!"

He has been thinking about his future again.  "When I grow up I want to be an astronaut."  I was quite impressed with his ambitious plan and asked him what was he going to do as an astronaut.  Very nonchalantly he replied, " I'll get in a rocket and go up to kill the spiders on the moon!"

Freddy's other thing this week is to change words in songs to Poo Poo so I've enjoyed listening to The Killers classic "Are we human, or are we Poo Poo!" and Olly Murs's "Trouble Poo Poo".

Freddy was describing his teacher to my mum.  He said "She has blonde hair but the top bit is black."  My mum replied "Oh, it must be dyed ."  "No" he  replied, "she's still alive!"


kids


Kizzy has yet again got in on the act with some really classic cock-ups this week that I've recorded for prosterity!

Kizzy though Je T'aime was French for river.  When questioned she said she thought that was where the Thames got its name from.

She made an interesting historical observation:
"I thought all Germans were blond.  Wasn't Hitler blond?" (Err no Kizzy!!)

Her geography has been a bit short of the mark this week too.
"Moscow's in Russia?  I thought it was in South America.  Near Brazil."

Followed by this gem when Ian announced he was working in Swindon next week.
"What?  You're working abroad?" (I think she was thinking of Sweden.)

The pair of them do make me laugh!

You can link up the things your little ones have said as Liska's Said It Saturday linky.



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...