The kid-friendly gameplay is suitable for even the youngest child, and Freddy who is 3 absolutely loved dancing to the familiar songs. The talented youngsters on screen lead the way, as players copy their moves to score points. The choreography is fun and the backgrounds taken from the shows or films are colourful and appealing.
- 25 songs including hits from Disney Channel’s hottest shows and songs from beloved Disney Movie Classics.
- Enjoy songs from the most popular Disney Channel shows: Shake It Up, Hannah Montana, A.N.T. Farm, Jessie, Wizards of Waverly Place, Camp Rock, Phineas and Ferb, High School Musical and Good Luck Charlie.
- And hits from the Disney Movie classics that the whole family know and love: Jungle Book, Beauty and the Beast, The Little Mermaid, Cinderella, Peter Pan, Tangled, Aristocats, Mary Poppins, Lilo & Stitch, Tinker Bell, Enchanted, The Muppets and Bolt.
- Brand new choreographies including all new duets.
- Disney universe brought to life with immersive visual effects and environments from the TV shows and movies while you are dancing.
- Family Fun and Party Fun
- Parents Corner
We love the selection of songs as it features some theme tunes from current favourite shows like Good Luck Charlie, as well as some good old classics such as The Bear Necessities and Everybody Wants To Be A Cat. Having the Disney backgrounds to the dances is a really nice feature, immersing my little dancers into the wonderful world of Disney! It's such a familiar and comforting theme making the children instantly drawn to the game.
The choreography is not too complicated and is always full of fun moves that the kids love doing. I really like the lyrics appearing onscreen allowing a sing-a-long element to the game in addition to the dancing. My only reservation is that I'm not sure if I particularly like the onscreen, dancing real life children as much as the computer generated avatars in the adult versions of Just Dance games, but they are very smiley and friendly looking, and Freddy liked them and could relate to them.
There is a parental section where you can custom playlists, monitor usage and even set up a non-stop shuffle mode to keep the kids dancing without having to keep manually picking tracks for them. It's a very useful tool if you want your little ones kept occupied for a while to let you get on with something uninterrupted! It's great to get the little ones up and active and having fun.
The game, which has a PEGI of 3, is available now on Wii and XBox 360 Kinect at stockists such as Amazon and Play. It will be a great Christmas gift for the little ones and will allow the whole family to indulge in some after-dinner Disney dancing! A perfect way to wear off the Christmas Pud!!