Google+

Wednesday 30 November 2011

NaBloPoMo is Over

I have taken part in NaBloPoMo and blogged everyday for the whole of November (go me!!)  This is actually my 76th blog post this month...I really do have excessive blogging syndrome.

I may not have completely fulfilled my own remit as laid down in my post from November 1st,  pledging to take part in the NaBloPoMo Challenge (ie not including lazy posts), but I've certainly posted everyday.  I have written reviews for Christmas present ideas, hosted competitions, joined in with memes, posted  recipes, film and game reviews and reported from events, as well as writing some personal heartfelt posts.  Quite a mixed bag!!

It's been fun, but I didn't enjoy the feeling of pressure and deadlines when I was battling against having a poorly toddler, getting no sleep and feeling ill myself!  But I refuse to be beaten.  Somedays I realise I just have nothing to say!  Other days I'm bursting with ideas.  I've also got a lot of commitments through working with PR companies, especially in the run up to Christmas with my Gift Guide.  I take those commitments seriously.

This challenge has made me appreciate that this blog is my place.  My words.  My way.  If I want a day off then that is OK.  If I post five times in one day, that's OK too.  I hope people enjoy what I do or at least some of what I do!!  As long as I am enjoying my blog, I will continue to write it.  Lesson learned!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...