Google+

Friday 18 November 2011

Rocking and Baking for Pudsey

Children in Need is the annual fundraiser that we all look forward to.  Yesterday my three eldest children and my son's girlfriend went to the Manchester Rocks concert and saw Lady Gaga, JLS, Ed Sheeran, Coldplay, Michael Buble and a whole host of other stars including the lovely Gary Barlow.  We recorded the live concert and I spotted my kids during the Elbow set which was quite a thrill!  They had a great time (even though Ella collapsed at the end and ended up in First Aid.  She is a bit of a fainter bless her.)

While the kids were rocking out, me and the little ones did some baking for the bake sale at Kizzy's school today.  We made spotty biscuits and Pudsey-esque teddy bear biscuits.






Hopefully Kizzy's school will raise a nice lot of money for this great charity!  We are looking forward to watching Children in Need on TV together tonight.  I'll cuddle my children a little bit tighter and remind myself how lucky we all are.


#NaBloPoMo Day 18

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...