Google+

Tuesday 15 November 2011

Toyology is Coming to an End

This morning, I answered the door to the postman wearing my stripy onesie (embarrassing much!) to take delivery of my last Toys R Us Toyology delivery.  This was the sixth and final shipment of fabulous toys for my Tiny Testers to review.

It has been a brilliant experience.  I've seen some amazing toys from the interactive Let's Rock Elmo to the high tech Air Hogs Vectron Wave.  I've enjoyed watching Freddy discover new things and develop new skills with toys like his Leapfrog Tag Junior.  Kizzy's love of doing crafty things has been totally satisfied with art sets galore.  We've had lots of family fun with board games and the Cycocycle.  It's been a fabulous adventure for us all and something I'm so thankful to have been a part of.

Ella and Kizzy have even performed the new Toys R Us song "I Wanna Be a Toys R Us Kid"!


Toys R Us are running a competition to win a £500 Trolley Dash.  You just need to film yourself or your kids performing, dancing to or singing along to the new advert, upload it to YouTube and post it their Facebook wall after you've filled out the application form.  Full details here.  What a fabulous prize to win just in time for Christmas!
#NaBloPoMo Day 15

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...