Google+

Monday 16 May 2011

We're Toyologists!

 

We entered a Toys R Us Toyology Competition where we had to review a toy.  We'd just bought Freddy a Sand and Water Play Table so we took the opportunity to let him test it out while I videoed and photographed him playing.  Big sister Kizzy helped out too!  We posted the review on Toys R Us's Facebook Wall.

I wrote up my review and Kizzy helped by making her own wonderful video slide show which I included in my blog post.  Getting her perspective as a child, offers something more than just giving my own opinion.

We were delighted to be shortlisted along with 24 other hopeful families, eager to win the coveted title of Toyologist.  We had to complete a questionnaire which was quite taxing.  I didn't want to miss anything out so I strained my brain thinking of any relevant facts about my family, reviewing toys and my use of  social media. I went to bed with a splitting headache, but thankfully it was all worth it!

Today Toys R Us released the news we'd all been waiting for...the final ten who would have the amazing job of being toy testers this year.  And Inside the Wendy House had done it!  I am absolutely delighted to represent the Toys R Us brand and will be posting toy reviews and vlogs, which I hope will be informative and entertaining!

My children are over the moon and are looking forward to testing out all the lovely toys that Toys R Us send them!  I hope you will enjoy our reviews and follow our amazing journey!

I'm so, so proud and honoured that my family are Toys R US Toyologists for 2011!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...