Google+

Tuesday, 6 September 2011

CLOSED** Win a Gorgeous Layla Changing Bag from Minene



Minene is the company everyone is talking about. They design and manufacture high-end innovative nursery products that are taking the UK by storm.


Minene (my child) was established in Israel in 2005 by three mothers with a vision to create practical yet stylish products for the new generation of parents, babies and toddlers. Their range of products include: changing bags, cot bedding, activity mats, bibs, pushchair accessories, towels, muslins, baby clothing & more. All products have been meticulously designed with clever features to make parents lives as easy as possible.
We all know that being a parent is hard enough without all the day-to-day annoyances of badly designed nursery products, Minene simply wanted to make mums lives easier with a range of products that have been well thought out and well designed. For example, their multipurpose 3 in1 Activity Mat accommodates different stages of a child’s development changing from a play pen to a play mat and finally to a comfy sofa, saving parents from buying three different product. Their award-winning bedding is another example of their ingenuity. The 100% jersey cotton sheets come with three detachable dribble pads that can simply be replaced instead of changing the sheet when the area becomes wet.
Their revolutionary changing bags are also creating quite a buzz. With a growing celebrity following these multi-functional changing bags are a must-have for all new mums. As mums they understand that one changing bag isn’t always going to cut it, so they came up with a range of changing bags that can be split in to two and even four separate bags, making sure you are covered for all possible outings from weekends away to popping out to the shops.  The Layla bag is their best selling changing bag, it is super stylish and accommodates all your baby essentials whilst providing you with both style and comfort.The bag contains 2 large compartments divided by a large zipped pocket in addition to a generous sized detachable pouch which can be used to store all personal belongings. The pouch can also be used separately by attaching it straight to your pushchair for those days when you choose to travel light. There are 3 external thermal pockets, a stylish matching padded changing mat and insulated thermal bottle holder. The innovative design of the bag enables it to be worn in 3 different styles to suit your needs; it can be carried as a backpack, a shoulder bag or attached to any pushchair using the straps provided. 

Minene are constantly introducing new and exciting products to their existing collections and have just launched their brand new UK website www.minene.co.uk



The Layla changing bags are available from Minene.co.uk and Babies R Us.


To be in with a chance of winning a Layla Changing Bag worth £70 simply fill out the entry form here http://www.jotform.com/12470048262

Please let me know you've entered with a quick comment.  UK only. Closing date for entries is October 5th 2011.  Good Luck!

96 comments:

  1. Ive entered. Love the green bag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the flower design! Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have entered the comp

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've filled out the form!

    @ashallan

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have entered - would absolutely love to win this xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'VE ENTERED- Great prize x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a brilliant prize. I've entered. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous bag, fingers crossed

    @littleboo_21

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've entered: those bags are too gorgeous not to!

    @domesticgoddesq

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've entered!

    @jumblyMummy

    ReplyDelete
  11. done, gorgeous bags!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have entered x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I NEED one of these - they are so funky and practical @Bobbity666 Filled in the form x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great giveaway, have entered :) x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Entered, thanks :o) This would be fantastic for my niece, who is expecting her first baby in a few weeks x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Entered thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. entered thankyou :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Have entered - fab prize :-)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Have entered, thanks

    ReplyDelete
  20. Have entered. Good luck everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Have entered. Lovely prize!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank you for the giveaway, I have completed the form. Would love to win this for my D in L, first Grandchild due in December x

    ReplyDelete
  23. I have entered and would really love to win one of these gorgeous bags

    ReplyDelete
  24. I have entered as I have got 4 friends who are expecting and this would be a lovely present.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I have entered, thank you

    ReplyDelete
  26. I entered x Thank you x

    ReplyDelete
  27. just entered - thanks for a fab competition!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Have filled in form :D

    ReplyDelete
  29. Entered. Gorgeous changing bags - can't believe I hadn't seen them before this comp!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Entered.LOvely changing bags x

    ReplyDelete
  31. I've entered - Gabrielle svensson

    ReplyDelete
  32. entered competition! lovely bag,,,

    ReplyDelete
  33. entered
    simontink@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. Hiya,

    I have entered, love the flowery bag, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  35. carol coldicott-stirmey16 September 2011 at 01:35

    Just entered Carol Coldicott-stirmey

    ReplyDelete
  36. The bags are all gorgeous - I would like to be entered into this fantastic giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  37. I have entered - Good luck to everyone, and thank you for the comp!

    ReplyDelete
  38. I have entered this comp - what a great prize!!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Done - gorgeous bags! *fingers crossed*

    ReplyDelete
  40. @needaphone entered Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  41. Great competition, I've entered. lisa.morrow1@talktalk.net

    ReplyDelete
  42. fab comp i have entered.fb name is sarah clegg x

    ReplyDelete
  43. Have entered the competition, thank you

    ReplyDelete
  44. I've entered - they are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  45. I have excitedly entered! Fab prize :O)

    @peedie87
    sexychick1144@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  46. entered stunning bags :)

    ReplyDelete
  47. have entered thanks

    ReplyDelete
  48. <3 Entered <3

    ReplyDelete
  49. Have entered. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  50. I have entered. Thanks @charliechinuk

    ReplyDelete
  51. entered, thanks

    ReplyDelete
  52. I've entered :) Thanks x

    ReplyDelete
  53. Ive entered, good luck all. x

    ReplyDelete
  54. I have entered :)

    ReplyDelete
  55. I've entered yonder. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  56. I have entered

    ReplyDelete
  57. Pauline Appleton4 October 2011 at 05:17

    I have entered

    ReplyDelete
  58. I have entered. Great looking competition!

    ReplyDelete
  59. I have entered this. I want to win it for my little sister who is pregnant

    ReplyDelete
  60. Entered, thanks :-)

    ReplyDelete
  61. Fingers crossed! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  62. Just entered, would love to win this for when baby #2 makes an appearance!

    ReplyDelete
  63. entered and will be keeping my fingers crossed.Thank you.x

    ReplyDelete
  64. Entered thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  65. Fab prize, great comp, I've entered, thanks

    ReplyDelete
  66. I've entered - thanks

    ReplyDelete
  67. I've entered thanks

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...