Tuesday, 20 September 2011

The Gallery....Guilty Pleasures

In the current economic climate, I'm constantly telling my eldest the importance of saving money and not wasting cash on unnecessary items.  I'm always telling him not to eat out because you could buy a week's worth of food for the price of a single dinner!  However, I am the biggest hypocrite because my guilty pleasure is the joys of the coffee shop!

I know I could buy a 200g jar of Nescafe for the cost of one Grande Mocha...but I don't care.  I love sitting in the plush leather chair, sniffing the aroma of coffee in the air, reading the newspaper and watching the world go by.  

Sometimes (if I'm not dieting) I'll throw in a muffin and a mozzarella panini.  Not much change out of a twenty!  I could save a fortune if I didn't have a Coffee Shop habit!  But until I manage to overcome my will remain my Guilty Pleasure!


  1. oh Wendy, look at that! Was that all for you!! I love that coffee shop smell, I always think of it a bit like bacon - always smells much better than it tastes - but I wouldn't complain at a Skinny Latte Grande and slice of rocky road!

  2. Most of us have our "guilty pleasure" - mine is opening a large bar of Cadbury's milk chocolate when I am on my own and simply eating it until I have had enough of this delightful pleasure.

  3. Oh yes a coffee shop with a yummy hot choc and whipped cream is just bliss and home is not the same! x

  4. Wow, my mouth is drooling at that photo and post. I must admit when I didnt live in the middle of nowhere and used to work...I had a similar guilty pleasure. Husband thinks my wages were spent on lunches out just like that hee hee xx

  5. Oh i am with you here although i dont go as often now i love to indulge in a little coffee shop heaven :)
    Great guilty pleasure x



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...