Google+

Thursday, 2 June 2011

Reasons To Be Cheerful

It's June...I can't believe it's come round so quickly!  I'm vlogging my reasons again this week because I am so excited about my new Cybermummy plans!!  Whereas before I was going to let my husband drive me and stay overnight with Freddy, then pick me up afterwards...I'm now flying solo with Lou as my wingman!!  Check out why on my video along with other reasons why I'm cheerful today!!





Reasons to be Cheerful at Mummy from the Heart

12 comments:

  1. Wonderful and so looking forward to seeing you there x

    ReplyDelete
  2. jessies_online2 June 2011 at 23:42

    great video Wendy, you looked so excited! You're going to have a great Road Trip, how exciting! Well done with the weight loss too, I need to step it up a gear!!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Louise @ Bloggomy2 June 2011 at 23:54

    So exciting!! Thelma & Louise is nothing compared to Wendy and Louise - The Road Trip !! Watch out London xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stepping up and stepping out. Go for it, I'll help any way I can. Love you loads.XXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good for you - I think you and Louise are very brave to decide to go for it on your own - but I really do applaud you and I am sure you will have a brilliant time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay 5Ibs. Sending you a whoop whoop. Well done lady xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Vlogging across the universe. So wish I was off to Cybermummy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the vlogging. Fantastic. Well done on losing 5 pounds and winning the car competition..that's amazing! Looking forward to meeting you at cybermummy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well done - what a good week you've had! Inspired to start my slimpods again...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Michelle Twin Mum6 June 2011 at 22:25

    Ohh Wendy, I have no sound for some reason, but if you are excited - then so am I! yay

    Mich x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...