Saturday, 11 June 2011

The Karaoke Song Meme

I've been tagged by Working London Mummy in this meme which asks us which song we would sing if we did a turn on the Karaoke.  Now I am no stranger to the joys of the mic!  That is not to say I'm any good at it, but I am partial to singing my heart out to a backing track.

I hoped to do a recording of myself singing to my very favourite karaoke tune "Total Eclipse of the Heart" but I've caught my toddler's cough and cold and am a bit croaky.  I would sound even worse than usual and so I won't inflict that on the blogosphere (yet!!)

So here is another of my karaoke favourites recorded on my hubby's Blackberry at a family party in February this year. It's me doing Fame, backed up by Freddy on the 2nd mic held by my lovely future daughter-in-law Jade.

Now I have to tag five more fellow bloggers to find out what they would be singing when their turn on the karaoke came round!!

I am tagging
The Crazy Kitchen
Mummy, Daddy and Me Makes Three
Would Like to be a Yummy Mummy
The Boy and Me
Mummy Mummy Mum

I look forward to some karaoke greats from my taggees!!!


  1. Thats fantastic!! I absolutely can't sing though, so don't expect a video of me singing :-)

  2. jessies_online11 June 2011 at 21:43

    OMG, I don't have to do a video do I? I would lose all my followers! Total Eclipse of the heart was one of my favourites from my 'Hits of 83' tape!
    Thanks for the tag......I think!

  3. Thanks for the tag but you wont catch me on video hee hee. Poppy is the only one that asks for more when I sing hee hee xx

  4. Working London mummy11 June 2011 at 23:32

    Fantastic! And get well soon x

  5. Ohh I am pondering recording mine too, what fun. Love it! Mich x

  6. Well I thought you did so well - it must take a lot of nerve to stand in front of the mike on your own and sing your heart out - well done and I look forward
    to hearing you sing at a future party.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...