Google+

Thursday 29 December 2011

I'm a Quinny Caster In Waiting!


I am very honoured to be taking part as a Quinny Caster this year and I am being sent a brand spanking new Quinny Yezz to test out with Freddy!  This ultra lightweight, smart and compact buggy has revolutionised urban transport for toddlers, with free-rolling skate style wheels,  IXEF composite glass fibre frame and parachute style fabric seat.  It can be thrown over your shoulder to carry making it perfect for making the city your playground.

I'll be testing the Yezz in a rural environment which will be pushing it to the limit!  I'll be able to see how it copes with Shropshire's streets, but will also be seeing how it gets on in Shopping Centres (a regular haunt of mine)!  You can be sure of a thorough testing!

I am just waiting for it to arrive now, as my holiday over Christmas has delayed my delivery.  The Road Grey Yezz will hopefully come any day now so I can get testing our newest addition to our pushchair family.  Shropshire won't know what has hit it when the Yezz comes to town!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...