Google+

Monday, 19 March 2012

Why I Love Being A Mum #project 52

Home made Mother's Day cards from my kids.




Homemade Strawberry and Cream Sponge.



Four out of my five kids were home with me and I had a phonecall from my eldest son who told me he thought about me all day every day and not just on Mother's Day.

I enjoyed a day of fun, laughter, music, movies and love.  What more could I ask for?

I know that I am so lucky to be a mum and I count my blessings everyday.

This is one of the first posts I wrote as a blogger "Being A Mother..." This is the role that has defined me for my entire adult life and will continue to do so for evermore.  A role that I am proud, honoured and humbled to fulfil.   






5 comments:

  1. Oh Wendy when I read the bit about your son thinking of you, I welled up! I hope that The Boy thinks of me like that in the future. Gorgeous cards and cake.

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely. What your son said made me get a little teary! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. what lovely cards and sounds like you had a great day well done to your eldest for ringing to say such a lovely thing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What Joe said to you was just gorgeous - your children are all so lovely and thoughtful. Sounds like the perfect day xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your girls did you so proud - that cake looks so delicious - everything a special cake should be - look out Jane Asher, my daughter's cake looks the greatest.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...