Thursday, 15 December 2011

My Photoshoot with Thomas Skovsende

Back in November, Ian and I did a photoshoot for Top Sante magazine. The article was based around me beating my eating demons and losing three stone with Thinking Slimmer's Slimpods, and the impact that my yo-yo dieting had had on our relationship across the years.  

The photos were taken by Thomas Skovsende, an industry renowned photographer and a really lovely guy.  We went to Goldstone Hall, a hotel near where we live in Shropshire, which was a lovely location.  The experience was fantastic!

Today I was sent a selection of the photographs.  I love them!!  There are so few photos of Ian and I together, let alone any professional ones.  So I am so grateful for this amazing opportunity, being photographed by an artist, dressed by Debenhams and having hair and make-up done by a local beautician.  Thanks also to Sandra who made it all possible with her amazing support and the miraculous Slimpods!


  1. Wow you look amazing! Well done you :0) @gidders1

  2. AlexanderResidence15 December 2011 at 14:41

    They are stunning, you look fabulous! I've fallen on and off the Slimpod wagon, silly really, because I know it works for me. You are an inspiration!

  3. You look absolutley gorgeous and so happy. Congratulations again x

  4. mummyslittlemonkey16 December 2011 at 00:16

    You look AMAZING!!! Such lovely pics. xx

  5. S**t lady you look amazing in the middle one especially!!! You look stunning (and yes Ian you do to :) Can I borrow your cheekbones please ;) xx

  6. You look all grown up! xxx

  7. Those photos of you and Ian are absolutely fantastic - its lovely to see you too looking so relaxed - it must have been a great experience.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...