Douwe Egberts have a new range of ground coffees to give discerning coffee drinkers a wonderful choice of flavoursome blends! I've made no secret of my love for coffee shops so I was quite excited to receive the following to try and to share with my readers in a fabulous giveaway coming soon!
The varieties available are:
1) House Blend – a smooth classic European style blend of the finest beans. Perfect for any time of day.
2) Time Together – a spicy blend with a hint of vanilla and nut. Perfect for when you are relaxing with friends, to accompany good company and good conversation..
3) Café Milano – a traditional Italian style coffee with a relaxing blend and a hint of spice. Perfect to relax and escape with. A laid back coffee!
4) Flavourful Decaff - a smooth blend with a hint of vanilla and chocolate using decaffeinated beans. Perfect for those who prefer a lower caffeine intake without compromising on taste.
5) Morning Americano – a vibrant American style coffee with a strong blend of nutty flavouring. Perfect to kick-start your day.
6) Fired up – an espresso style blend with intense spice and chocolate flavouring creating with dark-roasted beans. Perfect for those who appreciate a rich flavour.
The coffees are suitable for any filter coffee maker and I tried some using my trusty cafetiere. I just love the sight of coffee brewing, I love the rich aroma and the promise of what is to come. I was not disappointed!
Coffee is more than just a drink, and these contemporary, evocatively named and vibrantly packaged blends embody the coffee culture perfectly. Pick a blend to suit your mood and enjoy a perfect cup for relaxing or recharging.
I was particularly impressed by the decaff. I try to limit my caffeine intake, but always feel so cheated when everyone enjoys a pot of real coffee and I'm there with an instant. It is just not the same. Coffee drinking is all about the brewing, the aroma, waiting to savour the rich flavour...it's a ritual. The decaff is smooth and full bodied. It gave me the total coffee experience. It is a perfect blend if you are trying to cut back on caffeine, but love coffee.
Whether you love your perfect coffee moments or if you want something a bit special for the festive season, the Douwe Egberts Ground Coffees are now available for £3.14 for a 200g foil bag.
Take a look at Douwe Egberts on Facebook for news, chat and competitions.