Google+

Saturday 8 January 2011

Nip + Fab Review - Part One

Nip + Fab is the new beauty wonder range that has been launched in the UK.  This clinically tested range for face and body delivers eleven targeted treatments crammed with breakthrough natural and technologically advanced skin smoothing, boosting and firming ingredients.  The creator, Maria Hatzistefanis, says that men and women can "achieve results in double quick time, with minimum fuss..." at affordable prices.  Celebrities such as Girls Aloud's Kimberley Walsh have been extolling the virtues of these exciting new products!

So, when Nip + Fab held a competition on their Facebook page , I jumped at the chance to enter.

I said:  I'd love to volunteer and report back on Nip + Fab's Skincare range. I'm a mum of five who would love the opportunity to give my beauty regime an overhaul using your amazing products. My tired, dull complexion is crying out to be pampered. I'd have my Flip ready to record the transformation as Nip + Fab works its magic, and a new fresher faced me would be revealed for the whole of Facebook to see!

I was delighted to be chosen and excited to receive Nip + Fab's Skincare Range.




The Clean Fix is a 2 in 1 cleanser and make-up remover containing gentle oils, neroli and mandarin.  It cleanses without disrupting the skin's natural balance.

The Moisture Fix leaves skin hydrated and protected with antioxidant grapeseed oil, 'filling' and plumping hyaluronic acid spheres and age combatting meadowfoam seed oil.  It is claimed to be (almost) a miracle in a bottle!

Scrub Fix is a triple action micro exfoliant to brighten, refine and renew.  Bamboo micro particles and salicylic acid work to give you skin that's noticeably clear and radiant.

Lip + Nip Fix is a multi-talented beauty bag gem which feeds, protects and replenishes dry and damaged skin.  An SOS must have!

On Monday I will start my new Nip + Fab facial regime and I'll be reporting back on Nip + Fab's Facebook Page  and posting a video review on my YouTube channel.

I hope it gives me the fix I need!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...