Google+

Friday 19 August 2011

Flashback Friday...Ella and Freddy

This week's Flashback Friday post is dedicated to the relationship between Ella and Freddy.  Freddy adores all his siblings but I found this particular photo yesterday that I wanted to use as my Flashback Friday picture.  It is of Ella with her newborn brother back in July 2009.  She was 13 at the time and I wasn't sure how the relationship between a teenager and a newborn would work out.  I needn't have been worried though.  Straight away I could tell that she was going to be an amazing big sister. She adored him and has continued to do so.

July 2009
Now he is a boisterous toddler and she still can't get enough of her brother, even though he gets into her stuff in her bedroom!  She constantly takes photos of him and posts them to Facebook.  They play together and laugh so much.  She looks after him and is a massive help to me.  I'm so glad they have each other...and the rest of their siblings, to have these relationships with, enriching their lives and bringing such love and fun to our family.  

August 2011
*I could have made this post about any brother/sister combo in our family...but I just loved these photos and the story they tell!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...