Google+

Saturday 8 December 2012

Lighting Up My Christmas with Notcutt's

I love garden centres at Christmas.  The Christmas ranges are always so extensive and so tempting!  This year I have been sent a set of Notcutt's warm White LED Cone Lights to light up my Christmas tree.  They come in a brilliant re-usable plastic tub which will keep them safely stowed away between Christmases.


christmas

The lights themselves are shaped like fir cones and are multi-function.  The warm twinkling glow is just lovely.  There are 100 lights on the green 8m string which is suitable for indoor and outdoor use.


Christmas, tree

The overall effect of the lights on my tree is very festive!

tree, lights


Check out the range of festive treats in the Notcutts Christmas range online.  While you are there you can enter the Festive Giveaway where you could win a beautiful mink Christmas tree and all the trimmings worth well over £100. 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...