Google+

Monday 22 August 2011

Planking and Horsemanning

With the internet being what it is, there are always crazes that appear on Facebook and YouTube.  One person thinks of a funny idea and before you know it, everyone else jumps on the bandwagon, producing their own interpretations of the theme.  Whole websites spring up in honour of these crazes.  We've seen Owling, Supermanning, Planking, Batmanning and Horsemanning.  My teenager's Facebook newsfeed is filled with photos of her peers engaging in these activities.

Not to be outdone, we've had a go ourselves this week at getting in on the latest photo crazes.  I might not be original and I might be a little late getting in on the scene, but I've never really cared about being a trendsetter.  I'm happy just to think of a way of jazzing up my family photo albums!

My kids seem quite up for it...even in public places, so here we are jumping on the photo craze bandwagon with some planking and some horsemanning!






Here is my favourite Horseman shot of Ella and Kizzy!


Why not have a go yourself?  It'll definitely give you a talking point for your holiday snaps!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...