Google+

Wednesday 17 August 2011

Listography...Guilty Pleasures

Kate has got us thinking guilty thoughts this week as we reveal our guiltiest pleasures for Listography.

1: Cheap Supermarket Trifle
Forget all those posh desserts, give me a cheap little pot of own brand trifle.  You know the ones.  The swirl of cream on a layer of custard on top of a layer of sponge atop a jelly base.  Throw in a handful of miscellaneous tinned fruit cocktail and I'm in trifle heaven.  They are better than any home made, fancy version I've ever eaten.  A 99p Morisson's trifle and a spoon...I'm sorted!






2: Jedward  
OK I said it.  The exploits of the odious Irish twins intrigue me.  I can't help myself.  So tomorrow's start of Big Brother will definitely see me glued to the screen (if my mum is right and they are indeed housemates).  I am fascinated by the fact that they are actually incredibly beautiful when photographed, yet when animated they are so godawful it is embarrassing.  How can that be??


3: Kids' TV

After years of conditioning, it has finally happened.  Hannah Montana, Wizards of Waverley Place, Sonny with a Chance and Suite Life on Deck, iCarly, Good Luck Charlie and Shake It Up have taken some sort of hold over my brain.  I actually find myself watching them with enjoyment.  The cheesy gags, the pretty girls with big, white smiles, the awful plotlines and OTT characters have become so familiar to me, I have developed a fondness for them!  This is one of the trials of life with an 8 year old...the joys of hours of  pre-teen programming!



4: TOWIE
My eldest daughter introduced me to the wonders of Essex.  It is joyous.  The fake tans, the vajazzling, Joey Essex and all things reem, Nana Pat and the public displays of heartache are captured so beautifully for our amusement.
Why would you not watch it!!





5: Disney...The Brand
Disney films, Disneyland, The Disney Store, Disney Merchandise, Disney characters, Disney Channel...I just cannot get enough of it.  I am an absolute sucker for the Disney brand in all its guises.  I don't expect to ever grow out of this...nor do I want to!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...