Google+

Tuesday 3 May 2011

Kelly's of Cornwall Clotted Cream and Chocolate Ice Cream

Kelly's of Cornwall make the most luxurious Clotted Cream Ice Cream.  I was offered the chance to sample their Chocolate Ice Cream...dark chocolate flakes, lashings of clotted cream and Cornish whole milk.  How could I refuse!


I found the ice cream at Tesco and it was on special offer for £2 for a 1 litre tub (RRP £3.79) So I got myself two...I mean we had to test it thoroughly didn't we!


.The ice cream was a good consistency and colour and was full of chocolate chunks.  It was rich and creamy and had a good flavour.  Some chocolate ice creams are disappointing, but the clotted cream and dark chocolate chunks elevated this ice cream to a real luxury indulgence.

My Tiny Testers were queueing up to help with the review.



In this lovely warm weather nothing beats having an ice cream in a cone.  Both children loved the Kelly's Chocolate Ice Cream.  But I couldn't take their words for it...I had to try it myself didn't it! So I had a chocolate sundae with whipped cream and a flake!  Naughty but oh so nice.  Luscious, creamy and chocolatey!  Exactly what you want from a Chocolate Ice Cream.


Find out more about Kelly's on their website.  You can also find them on Facebook for fun, chat and competition news!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...