Google+

Friday 8 July 2011

Reasons to be Cheerful


This week has been a good week in many ways...but here are my top 3!


1: My Clever Girls


 My 15 year old Ella's school report was simply amazing.  (Apart from the PE comments that said she should be doing more sport and less chatting!!)  The school syllabus used by her school means that the GCSE exams are taken over two years rather than in one go at the end.  She has done so well, getting 100% on some papers.  I'm so proud of her :)


My 19 year old Megan has passed her 2nd year university exams with flying colours!  She is well on her way to getting a top class degree from the University of  Manchester in Business and Marketing.  Super proud mummy!

My clever girls x

2: Freddy is 2 tomorrow.  We are going to Pandamonium in the Park as VIP guests of Cadbury which will be a wonderful day out for my little man!  He loves music and likes to dance and sing along to every tune that he hears, so for him to see a Hans Zimmer Concert with the Pandamonic Orchestra performing songs from Dreamworks' movies will be a perfect way to spend his birthday.  We will be joining in with some Cadbury Spots v Stripes Minute To Win It games! It promises to be lots of fun...hope the weather holds out!



3: I found out today that my blog has been shortlisted in the Loved by Parents Blogger of the Year Awards.  I was so proud to be chosen!  The voting is open now at http://lovedbyparents.com/votehere/bloggeroftheyear/ and although I'm not going to be asking for votes beyond today, I am really thrilled to be in the Top Ten and appreciate any support so much!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...