Sunday, 29 January 2012

#Project 366 becomes #Project 52!!

Reflecting on my own participation in Project 366, I decided that a daily photo post on my blog was just too self-indulgent.  Hell, I was boring myself!  However, I love the idea of capturing photos of my family and our life everyday so I'll be doing a project 52!  One photo post a week of what we've got up to, to sum up our week!

Ella and Freddy have a new game, where she picks him up and puts him in the linen basket!

Freddy in a Basket


  1. as much as I LOVE taking photos I too have decided that a photo a day is a big ask.. I love these photos of Freddy he is such a cutie!

  2. It is incredibly hard work but I did enjoy taking my photos last year, and will continue to do so this year. I think this is the only aspect of my blog that I have said 'this is for me, take it or leave it' so don't mind my own self-indulgence. Hope that you enjoy the #Project52 more than you were with #Project366. You're still welcome to link up, many others are.

  3. Sorry, I also should have said: that second photo of Freddy is completely and utterly gorgeous!

  4. Thanks! I'm still clicking away, but I'm having such a bad time personally at the moment, something had to give!! I'll still try to link up. Thank xxx

  5. What a great game and so cute. x

  6. Freddy and Kizzie have such a fantastic relationship and I have to say Freddy just looks so cute in the basket.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...