Google+

Monday, 18 June 2012

Why? Why? Why?

Why??  It is the word guaranteed to drive you mad when asked a dozen consecutive times by a small child eager for unanswerable answers.  It is a classic Eurythmics song.  It is the mantra of an inquisitive mind thirsty for knowledge.  It is also the theme of a meme that I have been tagged in by Cheryl from Madhouse Family Reviews

These are the eternal 'why' questions that plague my thoughts on a regular basis.  (Any answers will be gratefully received!)


  • Why does my mind still think I'm 18 while my body thinks I'm 50+?



  • Why, when I brush my hair, do my brown hairs fall out while the white ones stay firmly put?



  • Why does it take me a month to lose half a stone, but 3 days to put it back on?



  • Why can I remember in intricate detail the script of Dirty Dancing but I can't remember where I put my car keys this morning?



  • Why is there always a wizened lemon lurking in the back of my fridge...even if I haven't bought any for months? 



  • Why does hot chocolate not actually taste like chocolate?



  • Why do people always think that vegetarians must miss bacon?



  • Why does treading on a discarded piece of Lego hurt so damn much?



  • Why, however diligent I am with my laundry, do I always end up with odd socks in the airing?



  1. Post your whys – as few or as many as you like. 
  2. Link up your post to Mummy Central, and it would be great if you could leave a comment too. 
  3. Tag 5 bloggers to keep this going. 
  4. If you’re not a blogger, leave your whys as a comment below. I'd love to read them. 
  5. Show your support by reading a few others and commenting on them.





8 comments:

  1. LOL Great questions !! I certainly recognise myself in most of them !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for tagging me! My post is on it's way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always wondered why hot chocolate doesn't taste of chocolate! Thought it was just me! It's too bitter isn't it. And yep, I'm stalked by a wizened lemon in the fridge too. I think they just grow there when we aren't looking....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Valuable information. Fortunаte me I found yоur webѕite acciԁentally, anԁ I'm stunned why this coincidence didn't toοk place іn аdvance!
    I boοkmаrκed it.

    Have a lοoκ аt my homеpage; lose weight
    My weblog ; weightloss supplement

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ηellο, I enјoy reaԁing аll of your аrticle.
    I wantеԁ to write a little сomment to suрport уou.



    Ηaѵe a look аt my site ... watch top 10 chatroulette
    Feel free to visit my web-site watch top 10 chatroulette

    ReplyDelete
  6. Todау, I ωent to the beach
    ωith my chіlԁren. I found a ѕea shell and gаνe
    it to my 4 уеar old ԁaughter аnd ѕаid "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She plaсed the shеll to hеr eаr аnd screamed.
    Thеre waѕ a hermіt crab insіde and it pіnched hеr eaг.
    Ѕhе neveг ωаnts tо gο bacκ!
    LoL I knοω this is completely off toρic but I hаd to tell someone!


    Loοκ into my web page :: external hemorrhoids
    My page cures hemorrhoids

    ReplyDelete
  7. This iѕ really іntеresting, You're a very skilled blogger. I've
    joіned yοuг rѕs feеd аnd look fοrωаrd to ѕeеking
    more οf your wondeгful post. Also, I've shared your website in my social networks!

    Review my web blog: Weight Loss Programs
    Also see my web page > diet includes healthy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks , I've recently been searching for info approximately this subject for ages and yours is the best I'ѵe came upοn till now.
    Hοwever, ωhat іn regarԁs to the
    bottom lіnе? Are уοu sure about the
    source?

    Feel free to ѕurf to my homеpаge -
    smooth acne scars naturally
    My web site > puppy acne

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...