Google+

Wednesday 27 February 2013

Baby Names Infographic

I always enjoy seeing what names are popular and how trends are influencing what we call our babies.  Bounty have produced this infographic showing baby names for 2012.  I was interested to see Kizzie appear in the Unusual Names category, making an appearance for the first time in any list anywhere (although I spell it with a Y)   Joseph and Megan have both finally dropped out of the Top 10 and there is no glut of Freddys or Ellas on the horizon.  Not even the film Ted or the popularity of How I Met Your Mother,  has lead to an increase in baby Teds, making my baby grandson's name quite unique!  Are your children's  names in the lists?


Baby Names Infographic from Bounty

Brought to you by Bounty.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...