Sunday, 2 February 2014

LEGO vs Zombies - A Carcraft Challenge

lego, monster truck

Carcraft have set us the challenge to play out an exciting, high octane action scene featuring a LEGO vehicle.  So me and the kids set to work to make our own mini-movie with the car as the star!  We were sent a LEGO Monster Truck to play the lead role.


LEGO toys always inspire fun and action  as you build your own exciting adventures one brick at a time.  LEGO has definitely been a toy brand that we have loved across the years.  Another thing we love are we decided to combine the two!  Here is our mini-movie "LEGO Vs ZOMBIES".



  1. Excellent! That zombie set is fantastic - my other half nearly bought it me for Christmas :D

  2. Fair play I think you have a very good chance of winning the Lego. This movie is fantastic. Best of luck.

  3. I thought the video of Lego vs Zombie was brilliantly done - I bet Freddy enjoyed his part in it. You know instinctlvely that Lego means quality.and will last for years. Well done Wendy and good luck. xxxx



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...