Easter will soon be upon us. I love Easter because it means we have yet another excuse to do some fun things together as a family. Every year I plan an elaborate Easter Egg Hunt for the kids (I say kids but most of them are now officially adults - but they still love my hunts with cryptic clues, physical challenges and puzzles to solve!) We have a big vegetarian roast dinner and eat lots of chocolate. Perfect!
I like to stock up on plenty of chocolate treats in the run up to Easter. This year, Cadbury have a great range of chocolatey goodies, which the Easter Bunny will be proud to deliver. From favourites such as Mini Eggs to the eggscellent Egg Hunt Pack to popping candy chocolate bunnies, there is something for everyone. Large individual Easter Eggs are available in lots of different varieties from Cadbury Buttons to Creme Egg. I love the mini filled eggs that come in a range of flavours including my favourites Cadbury Dairy Milk Oreo and Daim. The Cadbury Dairy Milk Spring Edition is a lovely seasonal twist on the classic bar. With prices to suit all budgets and varieties to suit most tastes, Cadbury have Easter covered.
You can come up with some lovely activities for the family such as a simple Easter Egg hunt for younger children, where you hide the eggs around the garden for them to find and pop in a basket. Or use them as prizes in an Easter quiz or rewards for completing a more complicated challenge! However you celebrate Easter, I hope you have a lot of fun and enjoy indulging in some yummy treats!
Some Fun Easter Facts from Cadbury
- 255,000 Cadbury Easter Eggs are made at the Bournville factory every day
- That is 10,625 Cadbury Easter Eggs made per hour or 177 per minute!
- If you stacked every Cadbury Easter Egg made at Bournville every day on top of each other you’d have a tower of Cadbury Eggs as high as 305 Big Bens!
- Over 83 million Easter Eggs are sold in the UK over the Easter season, with the Cadbury Creme Egg being the most popular.
- Over 300 million Cadbury Creme Eggs are made every year, with about two thirds of that number being enjoyed in the UK – that is 3.5 Cadbury Creme Eggs for every man, woman and child in the country to enjoy!
This year, the Cadbury Easter Bunny is inviting families to come together and take part in some eggsciting egg hunts across the country. Cadbury is teaming up with the National Trust to offer families the ultimate day out with more than 300 Cadbury Easter Egg hunts being activated across various sites in the lead up to Easter. With over 300 egg hunts to choose from across England, Wales, Northern Ireland and Scotland, Cadbury will be sure to help families have a fun-filled Easter.
To find out more and discover a Cadbury Easter Egg Hunt at a National Trust property near you, visit: www.cadbury.co.uk/easter