Google+

Thursday 1 October 2015

Getting my Bake On with Bacofoil

It's the grand final of the Great British Bake Off next week and we are all extremely excited to find out who will take this year's crown. I'm hoping that Tamal will take first place. Watching the series always inspires me to get baking, although the show stoppers and technical challenges are a bit out of my league!

I love baking some good, home made goodies for the family. Whether I'm making Oreo brownies or Red Velvet cupcakes or a vegan chocolate orange cake, home baking always go down well with everyone.

Bacofoil have sent me some of their Easy Bake Non-Stick Paper and their 2 in 1 Parchment and Foil to try out when I bake. I am already a convert to the Bacofoil Non-Stick Kitchen Foil so I was very interested in trying out their other baking products. I now have a drawer full of Bacofoil products in my kitchen!

baking, GBBO


The Bacofoil Easy Bake Non-Stick Paper is non-stick on both sides so there is no need to grease tins or baking trays, simply line with the paper. It means nothing you bake is going to stick and washing-up is a breeze. It's time saving and gives you confidence in the end results. The paper is also great to use as a non-stick surface for rolling out pastry or dough and it can even be used to make a piping bag.

The 2 in 1 Parchment and Foil can be used in a host of creative ways. The non-stick parchment is lined with foil to insure an even bake. It also acts as an insulator to keep heat in if cooking something in a wrapped parcel. It also allows you to scrunch or shape the paper to create any shape needed for a recipe. The 2 in 1 parchment and foil is freezer and oven safe and the non-stick lining stops food sticking. It's a very useful product to have in the kitchen.

Even Mary Berry would be impressed I'm sure!

The Non-Stick Paper is £2.50 for a 10m roll and it is available in Morrisons stores. Find out more at www.bacofoil.co.uk.

Keep an eye out for a Cranberry and Sunflower Seed Cookie recipe, baked using the Non-Stick Paper, coming soon to the blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...