Thanks to Kate for posting this on Facebook. We asked 5 year old Freddy the following questions all about me: his mummy!
WITHOUT any prompting, ask your child these questions and write down EXACTLY what they say. It is a great way to find out what they really think.
1. What is something mum always says to you?
I love you.
2. What makes mum happy?
3. What makes mum sad?
Not a thing...unless you ever got punched in the face.
4. How does your mum make you laugh?
When I do funny things.
5. What was your mum like as a child?
Kind, nice and loving.
6. How old is your mum?
7. How tall is your mum?
Bigger than a metre.
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Hug me, kiss me and love me.
9. What does your mum do when you're not around?
10. If your mum becomes famous, what will it be for?
Pole diving - when you climb up a pole and jump (??)
11. What is your mum really good at?
12. What is your mum not very good at?
13. What does your mum do for a job?
14.What is your mum's favourite food?
15.What makes you proud of your mum?
Looking after me in the best way or maybe winning a race.
16. If your mum were a character, who would she be?
She'd be just herself.
17. What do you and your mum do together?
Hug and watch Netflix.
18. How are you and your mum the same?
Because we always like each other and never stop and hug each other at the same time.
19. How are you and your mum different?
Mum is big and I'm small.
20. How do you know your mum loves you?
Because she likes me, she always does stuff and means it like hugging me and kissing me.
21. What does your mum like most about your dad?
22. Where is your mum's favourite place to go?
23. How old was your mum when you were born?