Google+

Saturday 13 December 2014

We're Ready for our #ChristmasClean with Astonish

Throughout Christmas, my grown-up children and their plus ones, my grandson and my parents will all be visiting to enjoy some festive family fun.  Before they arrive, I will do my best to get the house sparkling clean and looking its best.  From scrubbing the sinks to cleaning the floor, I want things to look spotless and inviting for my visitors.

Thankfully, Astonish have sent me a selection of their products to help me get my house as gleaming as the star on top of my Christmas tree! 

cleaners, environmentally friendly cleaning products


I am a big fan of the Great British brand that is Astonish, in particular the Oven and Cookware Cleaner.  Not only does it do a great job on oven doors, shelves and hobs, it is also amazing at getting rid of water marks in the sink, stains from my worktop and felt tip marks from my table. It cleans deeply, lifting away stains gently but efficiently.  It's my must-have cleaning product that I use for all tough jobs in the home.

The Bathroom and the Anti-Bacterial Cleansers are good all round products.  The Bathroom Cleanser removes grease and soap scum and cleans to a shine.  It's great for tiled surfaces, baths and taps. The Anti-Bacterial Cleanser cleans and protects, killing 99.9% of germs.  It helps keeps surfaces clean and safe. The Floor Cleaner is great for tiled floors and we use it on our laminate too.  It has a no rinse formula and a nice, light fragrance.

The Cranberry and Cinnamon Handwash is absolutely wonderful.  It literally smells of Christmas!  It is lovely to have in our downstairs bathroom for all our Christmas visitors to use.  So many people have remarked on how lovely it is already.

Not only are the Astonish products great quality and effective, they are also cruelty free, approved by both the Vegetarian and Vegan Societies.  This means my conscience can be as clean as my house when using them.  I love that the range doesn't rely on harsh chemicals, instead, where possible, using ingredients that are less harmful to ourselves and to the environment.

Another brilliant fact about Astonish is the price...just £1 RRP. That is great value for such good products.

Find out more about Astonish and prepare  for your own Christmas clean: www.astonishcleaners.com


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...