Wrap.me is a company that lets you put the perfect finishing touch to presents by providing personalised gift wrap, made using up to 30 images taken from your desktop or social media. The wrapping paper is then printed with or without borders as a sheet or a roll, ready to make your gifts look amazing.
I was sent a sample made using some of my Christmassy pics I had taken at the Manchester Christmas Markets. There is something so special about seeing your own children's faces wrapped around a Christmas present. It really is the ultimate personal touch to a thoughtful gift for a loved one, providing the perfect connection between yourself and who you are giving the gift to and telling a story. Grandparents will go crazy for it!
The potential to design a sheet of wrapping paper using specially taken photographs using props and poses is enormous. There are endless possibilities and with a little effort you can create some amazing bespoke gift wrap. You could have a LOT of fun with this product.
How to create your personalised wrap.me wrapping paper:
1. Access the wrap.me homepage via desktop or mobile site
2. Click on “create your wrapping paper”
3. Choose to upload photos from Facebook, Instagram, Desktop or Camera Roll
4. Make a selection of photos, which will then be duplicated to fill the sheet
5. Take a moment to preview your design
6. Choose whether you’d like to receive your wrapping paper as a roll or a sheet
7. Select an optional black or white border for your images
8. Checkout! You will receive your wrapping paper within three to four days
Prices start at £4.99 incl. VAT & delivery