Google+

Tuesday 4 November 2014

I Love my Belle Boots from Hotter #hottermoment

This season, Hotter have taken some of their inspiration for their women's footwear from men's styles in their 'Borrow from the Boys' range.  This wink to androgyny, has given rise to some very fashionable styling that is perfect for the autumn. It's young at heart , fashion forward and on trend, whilst retaining the practicality, quality and comfort that one would expect from the Hotter brand.

I was given the opportunity to try a pair of Belle Biker Boots from the range.  I am not someone who wears high heeled girlie shoes, favouring boots and pumps, so the biker boot style totally appealed to my taste. I usually struggle with finding knee high boots that are comfortable on me due to having wide feet and a high instep, but from the very moment I slipped my feet into these boots I knew that they were perfect.  The fit is excellent with adjustable calf fitting, extra cushioning and a full length zip. They are really easy to get on and off.

Belle Boots from Hotter


The nubuck uppers are softly burnished with a slightly distressed look.  The leather is just so soft and lovely to wear. The detail on the boot is on point, with the straps, stitching and buckle adding to the iconic biker look. The inner is lined with checked fabric, which feels soft and strong. The 1.5" heel and thick gripped sole are great for walking in, feeling very secure underfoot.

Belle Boots from Hotter



For the past couple of weeks, I have worn these boots everyday.  They look great with skinny jeans or leggings, and would be equally good with a skirt for a more feminine look.  They are versatile, stylish, functional and exceptionally comfortable.

Teamed with black jeans and an oversize, comfy sweater, they make my perfect autumnal outfit for countryside walks or trips to the city.  It's a great casual look, that harnesses my inner rock chick and embraces a more androgynous style.  I love that I can wear a fashion boot without having to compromise on comfort or practicality.  At my age and with awkwardly shaped feet, I have to consider how footwear will make my feet feel after wearing them out and about.  These Belle boots from Hotter really tick all the boxes.  You do not have to suffer to look trendy!

Available in black or tan, the Belle boot is £115.  It is stylish and packed with foot loving features which ensure a comfortable fit.  I absolutely love them and never knew that boots could feel quite so good to wear!


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...