Google+

Thursday 16 October 2014

Anti-Aging Skincare - Edition Edelweiss by SIIN

When I hear the word 'Edelweiss' my mind conjures up images of delicate white flowers, snow capped mountains and singing nuns!  Nowadays, hearing that word also brings the beautiful Austrian Edition Edelweiss skincare range from siin to mind. The innovative anti-aging products harness the powerful antibacterial,antiseptic and antioxidant effects of the Edelweiss plant, to create a luxurious, full facial experience.

I received a beautiful limited edition gift box containing a 30ml Milky Cleansing gel and a 30ml 24 hr Essence Cream so I could try it for myself.

I am not usually a slave to a beauty regime.  I generally use a natural, vegetable soap on my face and splash with cold water.  At 45, I probably should be thinking more about moisturising, but hate the feeling of greasy, congested skin.  I'm also quite sensitive and experience tightness when using some products.  So I was actually quite excited to try such a luxury, grown-up product!  Now the cold weather is upon us, I have noticed my skin feeling quite dry, so it was the perfect time to test out the Edition Edelweiss products.

SIIN Edition Edelweiss


The Edelweiss Milky Cleansing gives deep pore cleansing and nutrient rich regeneration to the face and neck.  The active ingredients relaxes stressed skin, making it feel revitalised, hydrated and cleansed.  It contains Edelweiss extract, rose oil, Goji berry with vitamins C, A and B and Ginseng root extract.  The gel turns creamy and milky when a little water is added and feels really luxurious when massaged into the skin.  It has a lovely, natural scent and is a pleasure to use.  It is great for removing make-up and leaves skin glowing.

The 24 hr Essence Cream is an intensive day and night cream that moisturises, neutralises free radicals and protects the skin.  It contains Edelweiss extract, Aloe Vera, Olive Leaf extract, wheatgerm extract and Jojoba oil.  The rich cream is easily absorbed with no greasiness, leaving skin silky and smooth to the touch. 

Benefits include:

Extensive and long-lasting hydration
Neutralises damaging free radicals
Enhances collagen production
Reduction of wrinkles
Aromatherapy stimulates the skin and indulges the senses

SIIN Edition Edelweiss


These products really do feel lovely to use, the quality shines through.  The 24 hr Essence Cream is a great base for make-up and my complexion looked brighter (certainly not as dull as usual!) after using both products.  My skin did not feel at all tight and I definitely felt more radiant.  I really liked the fact that the day and night cream felt so light on the skin, but was so hydrating and enriching.  They are very gentle on the skin and the scent really is lovely.  I feel thoroughly pampered when using them.

siin is a premium brand.  The products are paraben and paraffin free and not tested on animals.  The natural plant extracts have many properties that can help slow down the visible effects of aging on the skin.  They carry a money back guarantee as the company is so confident in the quality of their products.  

Because of the quality, the products do carry a higher price tag than many beauty products found on the high street.  The set I received retails at £52.90.  If you want to treat yourself to some top quality beauty products, or if you want to pop it on your Christmas list this year, you can find the Essence Edelweiss products at www.siinlife.co.uk.

SIIN Edition Edelweiss

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...