The Handband makes wrapping parcels safer as you don't need scissors to cut the tape and there are no sharp edges involved. The pre-cut, individually dispensed pieces of Scotch Tape make the job safe enough for a child to do. So you can get the kids to help out when it comes to wrapping up gifts for the grandparents, friends or their teacher. The tape pieces simply pull out from the slot in the top of the dispenser which is worn comfortably on the back of the hand.
Tips for Easy Gift Wrapping
- Sometimes you get a gift that isn't square or rectangular and it can make the job so much harder! If you have any awkwardly shaped parcels you can make your life easier by boxing them up into a wrapped up grocery carton filled with shredded tissue paper.
- If you have anything that is round to wrap up, it's much easier to use a festive tea towel or scarf instead of gift wrap, securing it with tape then tying it at the top with a ribbon.
- Get the kids to make wrapping paper using a design such as fingerprint robins or handprint reindeer. No one will notice how well the package is wrapped, they will be too busy admiring the kids' artwork!
- Use ribbons and bows to make a parcel look really special. They can disguise any wrapping that isn't 100% professional looking.
- Use some twigs, pine cones or mistletoe to decorate the top of the parcel to give it an 'au naturel' festive feel.
The Scotch Brand from 3M is making a £10,000 donation to the Starlight Children’s Foundation this Christmas. Starlight brightens the lives of seriously and terminally ill children by wish granting and also by providing fun, entertainment, laughter and distraction for children in every children’s hospital ward and hospice throughout the United Kingdom.
Tom Chambers, of Holby City and Strictly fame, helped with a present drop bringing Christmas joy to lots of children who received gifts. Here are some lovely photos of Tom with the delighted children.
Scotch UK have been running a competition on their Facebook Page to win weekly mystery prizes and there is still time to win a prize for yourself before Christmas. Visit the Scotch UK What's Under Wraps app.
Win a Scotch Goodie Bag
For your chance to win a selection of Scotch products which will help with all your gift wrapping for any occasion, simply leave me a message below telling me whether or not you have finished your Christmas wrapping this year and click through the Rafflecopter entry form where you can get some bonus entries. But hurry, the giveaway is only open until midnight on Thursday!!
I'll randomly pick five winners who will win the Scotch goodies. Good luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway