Google+

Wednesday 13 November 2013

Show Off Your Photos with Snapbox



Snapbox make perfect keepsakes to free your favorite images from your all your photographic devices.  The photos are printed onto stretched canvas and then suspended in a matt black photo frame which can be freestanding or wall mountable.  

  They come in five different sizes from 5" x 5" to 10" x 13".  The square prints are perfect for Instagram images.  They all come with pre-installed hanging hardware.

I was given the chance to make a Snapbox print.  I opted for a 9" x 9" Snapbox print.  I couldn't decide on a single image so made a square collage using Picmonkey that featured all five of my children plus my baby grandson.  This collage was then uploaded to the Snapbox site and within seconds I had ordered my print. (Prints can also be emailed across.)  The website is fun to use, user friendly and the process is very simple.


Picmonkey
My Original Collage

I was very impressed by the speed of delivery.  I ordered it on the 6th November, it arrived on the 9th.  The framed canvas print was extremely well boxed up and was in perfect condition.  You really couldn't hope for better service.

As soon as I saw it, I was delighted with the quality and the unique design. It exceeded my expectations and is so much more than just a framed print.  It is really stunning. The collage was printed onto the canvas perfectly.  This was then suspended within the thick, black frame giving a great effect to the finished product.  The hanging hook meant I could hang it on my wall straight away and it attached securely to a nail in my hall wall.  The print looked impressive and I was pleased with my idea to make a square collage.  Now I've got all the little people in my life perfectly displayed on my wall.


snapbox, wall art
Close Up of the Frame and the Hanging Hardware


Prices range from £19.99 for the 9" x 9" print up to £49.99 for a 10" x 13" print making them very affordable pieces of art.  There is the option to edit your images to apply a filter giving a sepia, black and white or vintage effect, but I kept mine as it was.

I love the unique design.  I love the speed of ordering and delivery.  I love the simplicity of the product and I adore the end result.  Snapbox provides a quick and easy way to liberate images from hard drives to become beautiful pictures for the home.  Photos tell a story and this is a lovely way to those display special moments from your life.


wall art, snapbox
The End Result

It would make a wonderful gift idea for a loved one this Christmas.


I received credit to try the service.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...