Google+

Friday, 16 August 2013

Win Tickets to See Tom Daley, The Luminites and Union J at the Nickleodeon Fruit Shoot Skills Awards

The Nickelodeon Fruit Shoot Skills Awards are back! And this year they'll be hosted by Olympian Tom Daley who'll be joined on stage by some of the UK's biggest stars including headliners and X Factor finalists Union J, Brad Kavanagh from 'House of Anubis' and BGT's singing group The Luminites live from London's IndigO2 at the 02 in Greenwich, London on Saturday 7th September.

The show is already SOLD OUT but I have four tickets to the Nickolodeon Fruit Shoot Skills Awards to giveaway to one very lucky reader!



The awards honour kids from across the UK who demonstrate seriously impressive skills in fields such as street dancing, skateboarding, BMXing, ball skills and scootering. Nickelodeon's Fruit Shoot Skills Awards 2013 will be even bigger and better with kids being honoured in seven categories. Nominees for the awards were selected by a panel of top experts who travelled across the country to find the UK’s most skilled kids. The individual awards will be presented by some of the biggest names in sport, film and television, alongside live music performances.  It promises to be an exciting event showcasing some fresh new talented youngsters alongside some amazing live performances from established acts.

You will be very popular if you win the tickets and your family gets to be there in person to see the Skills, the Stars and of course the Slime! 

The show is being televised on Sunday 8th September at 5pm so even if you're not lucky enough to win you can enjoy the show.


Nominees for all of the awards can be seen and voted for online at nick.co.uk/fruitshootskills until 31st August.  So don't forget to vote for your favourites!

Last Admission: 1:30pm, Show Starts: 2:00pm
Age Recommendation 6 -15 years
All children must be accompanied by at least one adult.

To win the tickets to this amazing event simply fill out the Rafflecopter Entry Form below. 

a Rafflecopter giveaway


Due to the time constraints, the winner will have 3 days to respond their email.  Every effort will be made to make contact with the winner during this time.  If contact is not made I reserve the right to redraw a winner.

Win competitions at ThePrizeFinder.com

46 comments:

  1. My special skill is cupcake making , i am also very good at eating them too !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talking with my mouth full

    ReplyDelete
  3. juggling the household chores

    ReplyDelete
  4. Being a superwoman and balancing all that needs balancing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can write with both my left and right hand, i can also write backwards and upside down..... not really a skill. Other than that i'm pretty good at baking :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. katrina day-reilly16 August 2013 at 20:19

    talking wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy toooooo much lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. singing opera

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can remember the tiniest details for years, for instance which shirt someone wore 7 years ago

    ReplyDelete
  9. Baking proper 'Millie' style cookies! Nom nom :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Joanne Louise Boddy16 August 2013 at 22:01

    amazing cupcakes ..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Managing to juggle a million things at once ( work house , hubby, kids etc) some say its a special skill I just call it being a woman lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. The_ultimate_Truth17 August 2013 at 01:02

    Article writing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Might sound crazy.. but my skill is farting. I can beat anyone, anytime ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. My super skill is definitely multi-tasking. An essential requirement if you live in our crazy house!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Article writing!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Playing a brass instrument.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Baking :) Love to bake and being a mummy

    ReplyDelete
  18. Telling the children funny stories. X

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ayla Brassington19 August 2013 at 01:35

    Baking :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Singing Disney songs very loudly in the shower. And being an amazing Nurse, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  21. my amazing skill is being a mummy to two fantastic children xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. being strong :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. i like to say I have super power memory - but it only works on certain things, so it is a bit crap really!! lol. its v good in some areas tho!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Getting to the end of every day in one piece! I think that's pretty awesome these days!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I can do the splits

    ReplyDelete
  26. Doing everything 1 handed - having twins I'm always holding one of them.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Listening. People tend to talk to me, and confide in me. Though I must admit I like some time off from this. In order to relax, recharge, think things through etc.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Active Listening - Listening to 2 conversations at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Building with lego, after years of practising, with my boys.

    ReplyDelete
  30. My special skill is being able to do ten things at once .... took a bit of perfecting!

    ReplyDelete
  31. My special skill is multi-tasking. Being able to cook, clean and look after 2 kids, all at once

    ReplyDelete
  32. I can type 100wpm

    ReplyDelete
  33. I am double jointed so can dislocate various parts of myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  34. Been a mum

    ReplyDelete
  35. entering competitions is my special skill.
    need the skill to upgrade to winning

    ReplyDelete
  36. LOOKING after my house, kids, husband and working

    ReplyDelete
  37. Working soooo hard and looking after 2 autistic sons

    ReplyDelete
  38. my special skill is roller skating even at my age im a pro :)

    ReplyDelete
  39. being a mumx

    ReplyDelete
  40. My special skill is multi tasking. I can be making the dinner, making packed lunches, answering questions for homework, listening to the radio, watering the plants and tidying out the "everything drawer" all at once. Unlike my hubby who gets harassed when he has to pause the tv to answer a question lol :-)

    ReplyDelete
  41. Thanks for the competition, and i actually one something for once haha :D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...