Rachel’s have introduced a vibrant new flavour, which brings a real taste of the exotic to their low fat range -Rachel’s new Low Fat Mango Yogurt - a blissful combination of succulent organic mangoes and Rachel's thick, creamy indulgent yogurt.
Known as “the king of fruits” mango is rich in nutrients, perfect for those seeking a healthy breakfast option or afternoon snack without compromising on taste. Plus, as a certified Organic brand by the Soil Association, you can be sure that all Rachel’s yogurts contain no colourings, artificial flavourings, preservatives or sweeteners.
Enjoy Rachel’s latest flavour on its own or as an ingredient in recipes. For a quick and easy Mango Lassi, simply blend with milk and add a sprinkle of cinnamon.
Rachel’s low fat mango yogurt will be available from Waitrose and Ocado at £1.75 for a 450g pot.
Here is a great recipe using Rachel's low fat Mango Yogurt:
Mango & Raspberry Crumble Muffins
For the crumble:
75g plain flour
65g unsalted butter
50g caster sugar
For the muffins:
360g plain flour
370g caster sugar
1 ½tsp baking powder
½tsp bicarbonate of soda
380g Rachel’s low fat mango yogurt
70g unsalted butter, melted
1. Pre-heat the oven to 170°C/325°F/Gas 3 and line a 12 hole muffin tray with paper cases.
2. Begin by making the crumble, add all ingredients to a bowl and rub together until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs, place to one side.
3. To make the muffins place the flour, sugar, salt, baking powder and bicarbonate of soda into a bowl and mix together.
4. Add the yogurt, eggs and vanilla extract to the flour mixture and beat until smooth
5. Add the melted butter and whisk well.
6. Fold in the raspberries.
7. Spoon the mixture into the cases, filling them almost to the top before generously sprinkling the muffins with the crumble mixture
8. Bake for 20 - 25 minutes until the muffins are golden brown and bounce back when pressed. Leave to cool in the tin slightly before removing onto a cooling rack.
I've been sent some vouchers so I can try Rachel's Mango Yogurt for myself!