I was contacted by Ikast Etiket (or Label Yourself), an online company specialising in high quality tags, wristbands and clothing label solutions. They provide an excellent choice of clothing labels that are perfect for the new school term. Iron-on Labels and Transfers, Woven Labels, Name Stamps, Tapes, Fabric Pens and Stikins are all available to order, personalised to suit your needs.
I was pleased to receive a selection of products to label up both Freddy and Kizzy's uniforms for this coming September.
The Iron-On Labels will attach to items on clothing quickly and easily using an iron for 10-15 seconds.
- Iron-on name labels recommended for marking all forms of clothing e.g. vests, woollen hats, gloves, sweaters, trousers, rubber boots, rainwear, etc.
- No sewing required. The labels stay on securely.
- Iron-on name labels can tolerate washing temperatures up to 90º degrees and tumble-drying.
- Soft, user-friendly quality. Does not cause irritation to the skin.
- Room for 2 lines of text (25 characters per line) and an image
- Dimensions: 30 x 10 mm
- All labels are white with black text.
- 20 pieces cost £4.95
The Stikins are iron-free sticky labels that have multiple uses for both clothing and items such as lunchboxes and pencil cases.
- Stikins have been tested to withstand 30 washes at 40 degrees.
- For best results, stick on the care label of clothing.
- Size 15 x 30mm with rounded corners
- Room for 2 lines of texts (22 characters maximum)
- Prices start at £6.30 for 30 pieces.
The Fabric pen offers a quick and easy solution to labelling clothing instantly or in an emergency and is considered the best textile pen on the market.
- Quick and easy
- Very cheap solution
- Perfect for clothing that isn't washed frequently
- Just £3.00
So whatever your clothing labelling needs, Label Yourself has a solution. Postage is a flat rate of £2.95 and orders take between 5 - 10 days for Iron-On Labels and 7 - 14 days for Stikins.