Google+

Tuesday 12 February 2013

My New Look Wish List

As a mum of three fashion conscious girls, I am a regular in New Look.  Much of  my daughters' clothing comes from there and I enjoy shopping with my favourite fashionistas as we browse the latest styles, fashions and trends. Although they enjoy picking out items to revamp their own wardrobes and to get the latest looks, they also encourage me to treat myself to some long overdue key pieces that will bring my dress sense up to date.  So next time I find myself shopping in New Look for Kizzy's latest party dress, Ella's latest skinny jeans or Meg's latest ankle boots, I will definitely be looking out for something for myself too!

The Monochrome Look


I really love the current trend for monochrome.  It is such an eye-catching style, reminiscent of the Mod era of the 60's.  New Look have a gorgeous range of dresses, trousers, tops and accessories that can give you this season's monochrome look.  You can go all out in black and white, or add a key piece to your everyday outfits to pay homage to this latest fashion must-have. I have chosen a wishlist outfit comprising of some of New Look's new seasonal lines.

The Te Amo chevron knitted jumper is a gorgeous design, with its flattering and very fashionable shape.  Teamed with some high waisted jeans this would look great and be comfortable to wear.  The Chelsea Boots are gorgeous and a real classic that can be worn throughout the season.  The Le Breve quilted jacket is stylish and practical and would be perfect at this time of year.  I can imagine going on a walk with the family wearing this outfit.  It'd look good and feel good to wear, being casual, comfy yet totally on trend.  I think my girls would approve too!


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...