Google+

Tuesday, 29 January 2013

Win A Hotel Transylvania DVD and Book! - Closed


To celebrate the release of Hotel Transylvania on Blu-ray™ 3D, Blu-ray™ and DVD on February 4th, we’re giving away a DVD plus The Art and Making of Hotel Transylvania book to 1 lucky winner. 
Sony, monsters

Out now from Titan Books, The Art and Making of Hotel Transylvania features over 400 pieces of concept art, character sketches, storyboards and digital art, plus interviews with key filmmakers and crew. A spooky treat for the eyes! Visit www.titanbooks.com for more information!
book, DVD, Titan Books

All you have to do for your chance to win is leave me a comment below telling me who your favourite monster is.  Are you a fan of Frankenstein? Are you mad about Mummies? Personally, I love a good werewolf!!  Don't forget to leave an email address or Twitter id so I can contact you if you win.
For a second entry Tweet:
I've entered to win #HotelTransylvania on DVD with @wendymcd83 at http://tinyurl.com/auaxa69
Leave me a second comment to let me know you've done it.  Competition closes at 11.59pm on February 8th 2013. (Full T&C's below.)
If you’d like to win even more Hotel Transylvania goodies, check out the MONSTER ME Facebook competition  You could win a Micro Scooter for the kids by uploading a video of them doing monster impressions from the film, enter if you dare!
© 2012 Sony Pictures Animation Inc. All Rights Reserved.


Terms and Conditions
UK only.  No automated or bulk entries permitted.  Maximum of two entries per entrant.  
 • The winners will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
• Sony Pictures UK and Inside the Wendy House do not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
• No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
• Unless otherwise stated, the Competition is not open to employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the Competition sponsor(s).
• This competition is a game promoted by Inside the Wendy House.  Inside the Wendy House’s decision is final in every situation and no correspondence will be entered into. Inside the Wendy House reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
• Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.
• Prizes unclaimed after  10 days will be deemed to have been forfeited and Inside the Wendy House reserves the right to either offer the prize to the entrant whose name is next drawn at random.
ThePrizeFinder - UK Competitions

The Winner is:  @rachcowling76  Congratulations!!  Please email your address details to me at :  wendy_mcd83@hotmail.co.uk and I'll forward them to the PR company for your prize to be sent out to you!!

161 comments:

  1. My favourite monster is Frankensteins Monster.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta be a zombie.. although Frankinstein is another fave monster of mine :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favourite monsters are vampires :)

    caro_mad

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have also tweeted as @caro_mad

    ReplyDelete
  5. melanie stirling29 January 2013 19:56

    I just love vampires ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. melanie stirling29 January 2013 19:57

    I have tweeted @mellysocks

    ReplyDelete
  7. ashleigh allan29 January 2013 20:08

    My favourite monster is Sully from monsters inc!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ashleigh allan29 January 2013 20:08

    tweeted as @ashlallan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Vampires for sure. Especially played by Christopher Lee!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the Monsters from the Adams Family! @Dorothee77

    ReplyDelete
  11. my fave are any that are quite cute, like the monsters inc one

    ReplyDelete
  12. tweeted here https://twitter.com/ummziyad/status/296405725394128897

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love Frankenstein

    ReplyDelete
  14. Following on twitter and RT @sueb1960

    ReplyDelete
  15. TWEETED AND GOOGLE BY @LV2MMET U AND AMANDAAVIS D

    ReplyDelete
  16. My favourite monster is Frankenstein :-) @MrsWebster147

    ReplyDelete
  17. would have to be vampires ;)


    @nikilily20

    ReplyDelete
  18. Have tweeted :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Has to be the Count himself, Dracula!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. tweeted as @sweetie_tweeter
    Thankyou for the fab giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  21. @loz tweeted it has to be dracula

    ReplyDelete
  22. My fav monsters are the Where the Wild Things Are. I wish that I was the little boy max or as I am a girl I'd be called Maxine. I would love to play with them and go off on adventures

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'm a fan of Vampires @Isis1981uk

    ReplyDelete
  24. My fave monster is Sulley from Monsters Inc! After all, we'd all prefer a monster we could cuddle! :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Fave monster is The Loch Ness Monster. Is he there? Isn't he there?

    ReplyDelete
  26. I've TWEETED on @citymousette. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  27. I think my favourite monster has to be Frankenstein.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Sucker for vampires (not the Twilight ones - the old versions) and ghosts. :) :D I've tweeted as @IANSMIC - good luck to everyone :) :D x

    ReplyDelete
  29. Definitely vampires! The old fashioned ones though (not the ones that sparkle in the sunlight...) - @paddington_ozzi

    ReplyDelete
  30. I also tweeted! @paddington_ozzi

    ReplyDelete
  31. Mike out of monsters inc! He is awesome :-)

    ReplyDelete
  32. Jaws....still gives me the willies after all these years

    ReplyDelete
  33. tweeted @lotusmumma
    https://twitter.com/lotusmumma/status/298097214184644608

    ReplyDelete
  34. anthony harrington3 February 2013 16:12

    Dracula!

    ReplyDelete
  35. anthony harrington3 February 2013 16:13

    tweeted @freyerj

    ReplyDelete
  36. My favourite monster is Gru in Despicable me

    ReplyDelete
  37. I have tweeted as @Blondsmum

    ReplyDelete
  38. i love vampires

    ReplyDelete
  39. tweeted @loz09

    ReplyDelete
  40. tweeted too https://twitter.com/drglynners/status/298144076841222144

    ReplyDelete
  41. It's gotta be Michael J Fox as the Teenwolf!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Not sure if they'd be classed as monsters but I do like Gremlins!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Has to be Dracula although watching anything vampire related scared the living daylights out of me as a kid.

    ReplyDelete
  44. Tweeted to as twitter name @smorris_cm

    ReplyDelete
  45. not my fav but they scare the life outta me...... zombies

    ReplyDelete
  46. I love Herman Munster! All the Munsters are fab!

    ReplyDelete
  47. Tweeted as @littlebean0709

    ReplyDelete
  48. James P Sullivan (Sully from Monsters Inc.)

    ReplyDelete
  49. my five year old grandson ethan

    ReplyDelete
  50. Cliched but has to be Dracula! @sophie27xx

    ReplyDelete
  51. Tweeted :) https://twitter.com/sophie27xx/status/298408788380246016 x

    ReplyDelete
  52. Sully from monsters inc

    ReplyDelete
  53. My favourite monster is Count Dracula

    ReplyDelete
  54. Count Duckula

    ReplyDelete
  55. Jekyll and Hyde. I have a split personality so that is probably why I am drawn to this character.

    ReplyDelete
  56. Zombies for me, love em.

    ReplyDelete
  57. Tweeted as @magicmoondust

    ReplyDelete
  58. I did love Dracula in Hotel Transylvania - I think he's my favourite at the moment. @captainsunflow

    ReplyDelete
  59. Have tweeted @captainsunflow

    ReplyDelete
  60. my favourite wouldbe dracular!

    ReplyDelete
  61. Mike Wazowski from Monsters Inc.

    ReplyDelete
  62. My favourite monster is Sully from Monsters Inc

    ReplyDelete
  63. I have tweeted as @NLK06, thanks xx

    ReplyDelete
  64. my favourite monster is my little monster, although her favourite monster is Sully from Monsters Inc.

    ReplyDelete
  65. I have tweeted https://twitter.com/rennie1811/status/299159231054114816

    ReplyDelete
  66. My favourite monster is Sully from Monsters Inc.

    ReplyDelete
  67. I have tweeted as @alicomps too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  68. Tweeted

    https://twitter.com/Hayley_Louise7/status/299223874472652800

    ReplyDelete
  69. love zombies greigo_uk

    ReplyDelete
  70. Would have to be Vampires @longlegs1001

    ReplyDelete
  71. Mike Wazowski

    ReplyDelete
  72. My favourite monster is my 2 year old daughter Amber -the cutest monster ever!

    ReplyDelete
  73. Favourite monster is the Cookie Monster. Cookieeees!! @twitter-44171357:disqus

    ReplyDelete
  74. Tweeted @twitter-44171357:disqus

    ReplyDelete
  75. Medusa from Little Mermaid (as advised by a little one) though I would have to go for "The Weeping Angels" from Dr Who

    ReplyDelete
  76. The marshmallow man from Ghostbusters.

    ReplyDelete
  77. Mine has to be Sulley from Monsters Inc, just the right amount of scary :-)

    ReplyDelete
  78. Frankenstein's Monster, because he doesn't even have a real name and I feel sorry for him. People keep calling him Frankenstein but that's not his name! :(

    Tweeted as @EmaKinsella

    ReplyDelete
  79. Sully from Monsters inc, who says monsters have to be scary!!!

    ReplyDelete
  80. Georgia McAllister7 February 2013 14:02

    Dracula

    ReplyDelete
  81. Gotta be Dracula

    ReplyDelete
  82. deaddogsmoking@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  83. I've tweeted @deaddogsmoking

    ReplyDelete
  84. definitely has to be zombies :D

    ReplyDelete
  85. have tweeted @piinkribbons :)

    ReplyDelete
  86. Sully from Monsters inc is my favourite. Fluffy and funny!

    ReplyDelete
  87. Tracey Poulter7 February 2013 17:59

    Tribbles!

    ReplyDelete
  88. Zombies are easily my favourite monster but my Daughters is Sulley from Monsters Inc

    ReplyDelete
  89. Frankenstein is my fav, such a sad story :(

    ReplyDelete
  90. I love mummies...fantastic spooky things that they are

    ReplyDelete
  91. Golum from The Hobbit and Lord Of The Rings

    ReplyDelete
  92. @Jezzamk tweeted

    ReplyDelete
  93. My favourite monster is Gollum for Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit

    ReplyDelete
  94. My favourite monster is Godzilla

    ReplyDelete
  95. It has to be vampires thoughbi dont actually know why...

    ReplyDelete
  96. Sulley from Monsters Inc, awww snuggly @olivia280177

    ReplyDelete
  97. https://twitter.com/olivia280177/status/299639384737730560 Tweeted! @olivia280177

    ReplyDelete
  98. my daughter is loving monster high at the moment so a bit of all monsters - i'm a vampire person :)

    ReplyDelete
  99. Have tweeted - https://twitter.com/HappyHomebird/status/299889583020204032

    ReplyDelete
  100. sulley of monsters inc :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  101. Rachael Donovan8 February 2013 18:17

    We love sulley of monsters inc

    ReplyDelete
  102. Rachael Donovan8 February 2013 18:18

    tweeted @rachcowling76

    ReplyDelete
  103. Neil Robertson8 February 2013 20:20

    Sulley from Monsters Inc twitter Id @minty500

    ReplyDelete
  104. jackie rushton8 February 2013 21:48

    Sully from Monsters Inc!

    ReplyDelete
  105. My favorite monster is Mike Wasowski from Monsters, Inc.

    falses1gns at g m a i l d o t c o m

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...