Google+

Saturday, 1 December 2012

#Project 52: Our First Day of Christmas

In the run up to Christmas we intend to do as much together as a family to make it a festive season to remember.  Today we started things off with a trip to Cadbury World followed by a visit to Ikea.  We saw Santa twice which was an unexpected treat!  We bought our Christmas Tree and some pressies and had a wonderful day!  Seeing the look of delight on my children's faces has filled me with so much festive cheer that I am feeling more excited about Christmas than I have done for years.

This is Our First Day of Christmas!

christmas, family, Cadbury World, Ikea

TheBoyandMe's 366 Linky

10 comments:

  1. such festive fun! i love all the build up to the best day of the year!! your photos are making me a little excited too! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is such a special time of the year. Glad you are making the most of it. Lovely photos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cadbury World and Ikea in one day - you must be mad. Lovely pictures though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have always wanted to go to Cadburys world, I love chocolate so I will be in heaven lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a lovely day. I must try and take my children to Cadbury World next year. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Donna@MummyCentral2 December 2012 13:25

    Can't wait to start doing Christmassy things with the family - once my snot-filled boys get over the flu. Your brood look like they had a really fun time x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Feels like Christmas is really under way for you all. Lovely photos

    ReplyDelete
  8. Christmas is all about children, and its nice to see the smily faces.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look like you are all getting into the Christmas spirit!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fantastic suit Father Christmas has on; he's definitely been grooming his beard there!



    Thanks for linking up

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...