Google+

Thursday 13 December 2012

Perfect Winter Boots

In winter, I really want a good pair of comfortable boots which don't hurt my feet.  I want a pair that are warm, cosy,  sturdy enough to walk in, supportive and that fit perfectly.  In the past I have really struggled in this quest and have ended up with boots that are either painful, give no support or are not warm.  This year however I have found the perfect boots!

Keds Sunny Side Boots are extremely cosy faux fur lined boots with suede uppers.  They have a cushioned insole, a thick outer sole and have side zips making them easy to get on and off.  They look fabulous with velvet lace detailing.  Most of all though they are incredibly comfortable, even after walking around in them all day long.

Keds, footwear

Keds sent me a pair to try and at first when my package arrived, I was worried that they would not fit.  I have had trouble buying shoes online in the past because of my odd shaped feet!  However, they slipped on effortlessly and felt really good on.  

Keds, footwear

The detailing is lovely.  From the labels to the stitching to the decorative embellishments, everything is high quality.

Keds, footwear

The soles are robust and thick and I have found them great to walk around in indoors and out.

Keds, footwear

The toffee brown suede has contrasting black faux fur and look really stylish.

footwear

The zip-up ankle boot design works really well providing comfort and support.  They look great with jeans and are a fashionable and practical addition to your winter wardrobe.

I am so pleased to find a pair of good looking boots that fit me so easily and are so comfy and cosy.  I didn't realise that Keds make boots, associating them more with summer pumps.  But now I know, I will definitely check out their winter boot ranges next year.  I am that impressed!

The Sunny Side Boots are available in Toffee Brown and Gray.
They are currently on offer for just £48 on the Ked's website. (RRP £80) for sizes 3.5 to 8.5 with free UK shipping until 17/12/12.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...