Google+

Wednesday, 28 November 2012

Win A Family Ticket To A Pantomime!


Skype

Men dressing as dames, TV stars taking centre stage and crowds shouting "Behind you!"  That's right, it's panto season again.

This year, Skype is partnering with Qdos Entertainment, the largest pantomime producer in the world, to broadcast the first ever live pantomime via Skype into Great Ormond Street Hospital. A special performance of Peter Pan from Llandudno’s Venue Cymru will be brought live into the London hospital using Skype technology on the 13th December where patients and their families will experience the magic of pantomime. The event will help bring the spirit of Christmas to patients and their families who will be in the hospital at this difficult time of the year.


Peter Pan, Qdos, GOSH

To celebrate this, Skype would love to offer you the chance to win 5 tickets for you and your family to see a Qdos pantomime of your choice this festive season.

Here is a  list of Qdos pantos - http://www.qdosentertainmentpantomimes.co.uk/ so you can find a venue near you.

To enter, simply leave me a comment telling me what panto you would choose to take your family to this year if you win.  Include a way for me to contact you such as Twitter ID or email address.

For a bonus entry, tweet:  


"Oh no you didn't...oh yes you did!  Win panto tickets with Skype and @wendymcd83 at 
http://tinyurl.com/cwxn3l2  " 

Leave me a second comment to let me know you've tweeted.

The competition closes at 12pm on December 5th 2012 where a winner will be drawn using randomizer.  I will contact the winner for email, phone and address details for the tickets to be organised by the PR company.  A Family Ticket is five tickets for the panto of your choice from the list.  UK only.  Two entries per person. 




ThePrizeFinder - UK Competitions
Loquax Competitions

59 comments:

  1. I love Panto! I would choose to go to see Cinderella at Southend @mamamakes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ive tweeted too @mamamakes

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to see Brian Conley at Birmingham in Robinson Crusoe :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've tweeted @deniseawalker

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh desperate to go to a panto would go and see Cinderella at the Alhambra in Bradford :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have tweeted @thequeenosheba too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Scrummy mummy28 November 2012 at 17:54

    Southend @thescrummymummy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Would love to see Aladdin at The Theatre Royal in Newcastle :D
    hunnypie27@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would go to see mother goose in edinburgh


    @ashlallan

    ReplyDelete
  10. i have tweeted as @ashlallan

    ReplyDelete
  11. sleeping beauty in cardiff would be fab!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Peter Pan in Llandudno :) @missingsleep x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have tweeted @missingsleep x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have also tweeted @wiltshiregal

    ReplyDelete
  15. I would love to see aladdin at Dartford please x

    ReplyDelete
  16. We're halfway betwwen Cardiff & Swansea, so it's a tough choice. I think Cinderella in Swansea just wins it because Squeaky loves the story. (@meedja on twitter)

    ReplyDelete
  17. https://twitter.com/handbag2000/status/274132133365284865

    ReplyDelete
  18. I would go to see mother goose in edinburgh @handbag2000

    ReplyDelete
  19. crawley please! i'm katscreamy at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  20. for me it would be peter pan in hayes. contact anna @ marikar.net

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'd love the Crawley one please. i'm pppepys@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I've also tweeted @pppepys

    ReplyDelete
  23. Jack in the Beanstalk in glasgow @susankmann

    ReplyDelete
  24. Robinson Crusoe in Birmingham
    @pinkwellies79

    ReplyDelete
  25. Peter Pan at Southampton!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Snow white and the seven dwarves in High Wycombe

    @dom_young

    ReplyDelete
  27. Tweeted aswell

    @dom_young

    ReplyDelete
  28. We'd love to see Cinderella in Bradford!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Cardiff please- twitter @cunardfan

    ReplyDelete
  30. I would to take the family to see Cinderella in Swansea

    ReplyDelete
  31. I would take them to alladin in crawley

    ReplyDelete
  32. I'd like tickets for Jack and the Beanstalk in Glasgow

    ReplyDelete
  33. I would love to see Cinderella at Nottingham, it looks a fab cast!!

    ReplyDelete
  34. I tweeted (as i really want to go!!!) as @olivia280177 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  35. id like to the bradford showing xx

    ReplyDelete
  36. Peter Pan in Llandudno - @JenniiPenny

    ReplyDelete
  37. Peter Pan at Southampton would be great, email : annaloa_hilmarsdottir@yahoo.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  38. Jack and the Beanstalk at Southampton would be fab!@google-53aa0b74f9af3be3f7b6ff528e312573:disqus

    ReplyDelete
  39. Sorry thats gone a bit strange! Twitter is @dominiquecarlo and i tweeted

    ReplyDelete
  40. Cinderella in Northampton :) Would love to take the family as a treat :) Oh Yes I would! Tweeted too!!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Alladin at Swindon Love it and Keith Chegwin is very good. I've seen him before in Panto

    ReplyDelete
  42. Alladin at Swindon Love it and Keith Chegwin is very good. I've seen him before in Panto. @imhappypoppy

    ReplyDelete
  43. I've tweeted you about the panto competition

    ReplyDelete
  44. "Oh no you didn't...oh yes you did! Win panto tickets with Skype and @wendymcd83 at http://tinyurl.com/cwxn3l2 "

    ReplyDelete
  45. Jack and the Beanstalk at the Mayflower, Southampton.Tweeted @SuzSquirrel.

    ReplyDelete
  46. I'd love to take my lot to see Robinson Crusoe at the Birmingham Hippodrome - not least because Brian Conley is in it and I'd like to check he's ok after his brief but entertaining stay in the jungle! @piperanddaisy

    ReplyDelete
  47. I tweeted too @piperanddaisy https://twitter.com/piperanddaisy/status/276337555081932800

    ReplyDelete
  48. Woooooo soooo excited, thanks so much x

    ReplyDelete
  49. Id love to the Chuckle Brothers at Hull

    @tigerfanjane

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...