Their latest game is Everyone Sing on the XBox which we've been sent to try out. Compatible with up to four microphones, it allows up to four players to sing together in this first multi-format singing game. Every single one of the thirty-five hit songs in Everyone Sing has multiplayer options, which means that the more confident singers can sing as the “lead” and less confident singers can be their backing singers. Each song has a version for 2, 3 and 4 players, so you can adapt how you will sing it and no-one will be left out. With multiple party modes including Pass the Bomb, Group Mode, Know Your Song and more, you can truly have the perfect party night in with your friends and family.
Featuring 35 hit tracks including:
- Nicki Minaj - Your Love
- The Wanted - All Time Low
- Nicole Scherzinger - Poison
- Jessie J - Nobody’s Perfect
- Michael Bublé - Haven’t Met You Yet
- The Noisettes - Don’t Upset the Rhythm
- Dusty Springfield - I Only Want to Be With You
- Taio Cruz - Come on Girl
- CeCe Peniston - Finally
- Rizzle Kicks - Down With the Trumpets
- The Saturdays - Ego
- Gina G - Ooh Ahh… Just a Little Bit
- Pussycat Dolls – Don’t Cha
- Billy Ray Cyrus – Achy Breaky Heart
- A-Ha – Take on Me
- Girls Alound - The Promise
- Marina & the Diamonds - Hollywood
- Example - Kickstarts
- Lionel Richie - All Night Long (All Night)
- Boyzone - Picture of You
- Kate Nash - Do-Wah-Doo
- Black Kids - I’m Not Going to Teach Your Boyfriend How to Dance
The selection of songs on the game are quite diverse with some golden oldies alongside some modern hits. The kids really love the selection, most of which include the song's video to sing along to. The scoring system is accurate with your notes recorded on screen. The system for picking who is playing and what part they are singing was a bit complicated at first (as we didn't have any instruction booklet with the test disc) but the girls worked out what to do and played away happily together, taking turns as the lead singer. Once a song is completed you get a percentage score which lead to some healthy competition between the girls.
This game is a PEGI 12 due to some of the song lyrics being explicit (what do you expect from Nicki Minaj!) But I had no problem with Kizzy playing it and didn't hear anything particularly inappropriate.
Everyone Sing is avaialble now from game stockists such as Amazon and Play for the Wii, XBox 360 and PS3.