Google+

Monday 15 October 2012

Photo Gifts From Snapfish

I take so many photographs of my loved ones!  When it comes to deciding which ones to get printed up into photo products  I often struggle to pick a single favourite.  So I was very pleased when I discovered that I could now pick a few of my best shots to include when making photo gifts for the family!

Snapfish have a new product added to their extensive range of personalised photo gifts and prints, the Collage Photo Panel.  Up to 15 photographs can be used to make a beautiful display that will be treasured for years to come.

The glossy panels are a perfect way to display favourite shots and they do away with the need for a separate  frame.  They come in sizes 7 x 5, 10 x 8 and 14 x 11 and can be hung on the wall or will stand up on a flat service.

The website is very easy to use.  Photos can be uploaded and added to the photo panel.  You can then  adjust borders, choose a background colour, change the orientation, add a title and shuffle the pictures around to create your perfect bespoke design.

I was lucky enough to be able to try out a few products for myself courtesy of Snapfish.  I created a 10 x 8 Collage Photo Panel  for my dad's 80th birthday.  I had fun picking out favourite shots of my parents and my children to create a collage that I hope he will love!  The finish is lovely and glossy and the built in stand means that it can go straight on the mantlepiece!  It cost £17.99.

Snapfish

I was also incredibly impressed with Snapfish's Collage Prints which start at just 9p!  Up to 20 images can be arranged onto a Collage Print.  You can add a title and change the background colour.  They are available as 6 x 4, 7 x 5 and 10 x 8.

Snapfish

The glossy prints are really great and can be framed to make excellent gifts.  I made a selection of 10 x 8 prints for just 99p each, using favourite shots.  They look great and are really reasonable.   Buying a frame will transform them into a wonderful personalised gift for giving to loved ones!  Excellent with Christmas fast approaching.

The Collage Mug is another fun product from Snapfish.  With a choice of background colour, an option to include text and up to 15 photos plus the optional extra of getting a coloured interior, they are a great gift idea from just £7.99.  The one I made was £8.99 with a red interior!

snapfish, photo gifts

Find out more and order your own personalised photo gifts and prints at www.snapfish.co.uk

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...