Google+

Thursday 11 October 2012

Meat-Free Meal Ideas From Dalepak

As a vegetarian mum with a vegetarian family I am always on the lookout for meat-free products to feed us all.  Although I do enjoy cooking veggie meals from scratch, there are times (lots of times!) when I need to (or prefer to) prepare something quickly and easily.  It's times like this when I am grateful to food producers like Dalepak!

Dalepak have a great range of frozen meat-free goodies that are approved by the Vegetarian Society, meaning I can buy them in confidence.  I was asked to review some of their veggie offerings.

veggie food

Dalepak Cauliflower Cheese Grills are a blend of cauliflower, green beans, onion and mature cheddar cheese wrapped in golden crumb.  They can be grilled, baked or fried from frozen making them very convenient.

Dalepak

They are ideal for feeding to my vegetarian children who all thoroughly enjoyed them saying they were "very tasty" and "cheesy"!  The clean plates were proof of how much they liked them.

veggie food


The Cauliflower Cheese Grills were just £1 in Iceland, making them really reasonable as well as yummy!  They are a great product to keep on stand-by in the freezer for a quick, nutritious, veggie meal.  They are also great for non-vegetarians who want to cut down their meat intake making an easy, everyday meal option for all the family.

Other Dalepak Meat Free products include Vegetable Quarter Pounders, Vegetable Fingers, Vegetable Grills, Stuffing Balls, Mini Crispbakes, Nut Roasts and Spicy Bean Quarter Pounders.  Asda and Iceland are the main supermarket stockists of Dalepak products.  I live in a very small market town and I've not been able to find some of the products, but I am definitely looking forward to sampling them next time I shop further afield.  I especially like the sound of the Mini Crispbakes in cheese and onion, garlic mushroom and spicy bean flavours...perfect for a hot buffet!  And the Nut Roast, perfect for a Sunday lunch.


Find out more about the Dalepak range at www.dalepak.co.uk

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...