Google+

Monday 3 September 2012

Get A Great Deal With Groupon

daily deals
I have been a fan of Groupon for a while now.  Whether I am looking for a day out for the family, a new photobook or a hotel break, I always check out what is on offer at Groupon.  Everyday I get the Deals email for my local area and often grab myself a bargain.  The deals are available thanks to the power of collective buying allowing merchants to offer great prices on their products or services.  

Ella had a session at a recording studio in Birmingham last year through a Groupon deal and recorded this original song receiving a CD and video of her experience.  It cost a fraction of the full price.


My girls are attending a local music festival which cost them just £16 each instead of the full price of £35.  That is a great saving on tickets to a great local event!  I love a good bargain and Groupon really delivers!

We have also purchased a memory foam mattress, snow socks for our car and photo products through Groupon Deals.  Sometimes you have to wait a little longer for delivery due to the sudden massive demand generated by the Groupon deal, but it is a small compromise when the financial saving is taken into account.  I have never been disappointed with anything I have purchased and generally have been kept informed of delays in delivery where that has been an issue.  As nothing I ordered has been time sensitive, I've not been disappointed by this, but do take it into account if purchasing as a birthday gift.  

Groupon even offer deals on wedding packages.  I've been tempted to renew my vows when I see a full wedding on offer for such a low price!  My son has just got engaged to his girlfriend and I'll definitely be alerting them to any wedding deals on offer!

Some deals have date restrictions on them by the merchant so be sure to read the small print after making a purchase to avoid any disappointment.

I was contacted to see whether I would like to share my experiences of Groupon on my blog.  I was offered the chance of trying out another deal for free and so when today's deals popped into my inbox, I opted for a deal on a family day out!

zoo, Groupon

Blackbrook Zoological Park is set in 30 acres of Staffordshire countryside and boasts a collection of over 300 species of birds as well as some amphibians, small mammals, fish and reptiles.  It also is home to a scenic tearoom called Scarlet and today's offer includes entry to the park as well as a cream tea in the tearoom.  For just £18, four people can enjoy a fabulous day out!  This is a discount of 61%.  I am looking forward to taking the family for a lovely day out very soon courtesy of Groupon.

In today's economic climate, I love to get a good bargain and Groupon provides a huge selection of great deals on a daily basis.  I have had a lot of very positive experiences with both my dealings with Groupon and with the merchants themselves.  I'll be reporting back on our Blackbrook Zoolological Park experience after we visit.  

Check out Groupon's deals and sign up to receive the daily email notifications here:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...