Thank You Graco!
I have come to the end of my time as a Graco Ambassador. Freddy is now three and uses his Graco UGo stroller when he is tired, but other than that, his need for nursery equipment is pretty much over.
However, my eldest son Joe and his fiance Jade are expecting their first child in December. As with most young couples these days, money is tight and so they are grateful for any help they can get. They were thrilled to bits when I was able to get them a Graco Quattro Tour Deluxe Travel System courtesy of Graco as my last ambassador's review product.
The Graco Quattro was the first pushchair we ever bought for Freddy and we loved it. Even as we begun to review other buggies, we always kept a soft spot for the Quattro. It was so spacious, sturdy, comfortable and practical. It didn't need fancy features or gimmicks because it was a good solid travel system that never let us down. It was good for walking on all surfaces with good steering and a big shopping basket. The car seat fitted into the buggy making it a very practical and easy to use travel system. This is why we thought it would be a perfect travel system for our future grandson.
|Fred in his Graco Quattro in 2010!|
Graco Quattro Tour Deluxe Specifications
- Suitable from birth to approximately 3 years (0-15kg)
- Quality sturdy full size frame provides safety and comfort
- 5 point harness
- The fully padded seat provides extra comfort
- Rigid 4 position recline backrest (from 100 to 170°) and adjustable leg rest provide comfort for your baby from lying flat to sitting up
- The spring suspension and rubber wheels provide the child great comfort even on rough terrains
- Large, reversible canopy made with UV tesed fabrics gives sun protection
- Very manoeuvrable pushchair. Its rubber wheels allow a smooth ride on any surface, and the linked handle enables steering with just one hand
- Freestanding once folded for easy storage
- Ergonomic handling thanks to its height adjustable handle that adapts for both parents
- Graco's one-click travel system enables you to carry your child from the car to the pushchair, or directly in to the house without waking baby
- Easy and practical, Graco's one-hand one-second fold lets you fold your pushchair in just one quick, easy movement.
- Complete with Junior Baby Car Seat
Junior Baby Car Seat Specifications
- Suitable for Group 0+: From birth to 13 kgs (birth to around 9-12 months)
- Side impact protection
- 3 point harness
- One-click system to correctly fit the seat on Graco pushchairs
- Rapid harness adjustment
- Multi-position handle
- Padded newborn head support
- Ergonomic design thanks to the rubber handle
The Graco Quattro Tour Deluxe is now available in black which looks really smart. My son will be happy pushing this around with his baby son inside. He would feel embarrassed by a brightly coloured, funkily designed pushchair! It is a great value travel system too, retailing at around the £300 mark.
I can't wait to post photos of my baby grandson in his pushchair once he arrives. As he will also inherit all of Freddy's outgrown nursery equipment, I'm sure we will be adding quite a few new pictures to our Graco Gallery!!